Chapter 167 Love Troubles

Začít od začátku

Tan Shitou: "..."

Qiu Yan: "..."

The two were stunned, and Qiu Yan quickly let go of Tan Shitou's hand.

Tan Shitou's mother-in-law squeezed out from the door: "Yanyan, come quickly, they are grilling barbecue. They have just finished baking."

Qiu Yan didn't move, so Qiu Hu took a dozen strings from Lu Xu, handed them to her along with the keys, and told her to go home and eat.

Qiu Yan blushed and caught it, then ran away quickly without looking at anyone.

As soon as she went out, the Tan family burst into loud laughter, and a group of people ran out and rubbed Tan Shitou.

"You kid, I came to your house for dinner and you ran away by yourself!"

"You're so old, I still have to let Yanyan coax you!"

"Come here, skewers!"

Tan Shitou and Qiu Yan were childhood sweethearts who grew up under the watch of their parents. Their little thoughts were known to everyone a few years ago.

When Qiu Hu went down the mountain and wasn't at home, Tan Shitou became half of the Qiu family's son. Every day he was either carrying water or delivering firewood. When the farming season was busy, he would go to Qiu's house to work first, and then go back to his own house. When Tan Shitou followed Qiu Hu down the mountain, he became a son again. Qiu Yan went to Tan's house every day to help with the sewing.

They were both young, and Tan Shitou wanted to make a name for himself first and not wrong Qiu Yan, otherwise they would have gotten married long ago.

He asked Lu Xu for mandarin duck embroidery just to make a wedding dress for Qiu Yan. Qiu Yan was good at everything but embroidery was never very good.

She once wanted to embroider a small purse for Tan Shitou, but she couldn't do it well. When she cried, Qiu Hu finished the embroidery for her.

I don’t know if my brother’s skill with his hands has overstretched my sister’s ability to do fine work.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, others think Qiu Yan is clumsy, but Tan Shitou thinks her clumsy and anxious look is particularly cute.

When they were little, the little girls got together to make knots. Others had finished doing the knots and ran off to play, but Qiu Yan was still sitting on the stone arranging the threads. At that time, Tan Shitou said that when he grew up, he would make more money, what about Qiu Yan? No need to do anything, he would buy her whatever she wanted.

The embarrassing things that happened to Tan Shitou when he was a child were revealed to Lu Xu by his brothers. Everyone burst into laughter, but Tan Shitou was not angry at all.

Everyone knows it anyway, so there is nothing to be embarrassed about. If they didn't find it too corny, he could tell them a detailed version.

Tan Shitou skewered the meat and said, "Who said I was bragging! Didn't I open a grocery store? Yanyan doesn't have to go elsewhere to buy anything she wants. I'll buy whatever she wants."

The majority of single people couldn't stand his quarrels and all deprived him of the right to eat meat. He could only skewer it but not eat it.

Lu Xu listened to Tan Shitou spreading dog food, and while turning over the meat skewers, he quietly looked at Lu Qing who was sitting in the corner eating meat.

Lu Qing seemed to notice his gaze, turned towards him, and urged: "Hurry up and bake."

Lu Xu: "...Oh."