33 Three Schools

Finally, we spot him.
We ran up to him, relieved.

    "We've been looking for you for ages!" Ron said as he reached him, and he turned around. Harry kept on looking out. "We thought we lost you, mate."

    "What is that?" Harry is looking up in the sky.
I heard Harry grown as he reached for the scar.

Just then we heard the yell of many Wizards around us.
   "Stupefy!"

Quickly we ducked is the red spell hit a burnt tent pole beside us.

   "Stop!" The voice of Mr. Weasley yelled. "That's my Son!" They stopped shooting and we stood up as Mr. Weasley reached us. "Ron, Harry, (Y/n), Hermione, you all right?"

    "We came back for Harry and (Y/n)." Ron told his Dad.

    "Which of you conjured it?" A man asked, pointing his Wand at all of us.

    "Crouch, you can't possi—" Mr. Weasley spoke, but was cut off by Crouch.

    "Do not lie!" He looked directly at me. "You've been discovered at the scene of the crime." He kept his Wand pointed at my face.

   "Crime?" Harry asked and Crouch finally move the Wand off me on to Harry.

   "Barty! They're just kids." Mr. Weasley told him.

   "What crime?" Harry wondered.

    "It's the Dark Mark, Harry. Voldemort's Mark." I whispered to Harry.

    "What Voldemort?" Harry questioned. "Those people tonight, in the masks, they're his too, aren't they? His followers?"

    "Yeah." Mr. Weasley nodded. "Death Eaters."

    "Follow me." Crouch turned around with the other men.

   "There was a man, before. There!" Harry pointed.

   "All of you, this way!" Crouch instructed.

    "A man, Harry?" Mr. Weasley asked. "Who?"

   "I don't know. I didn't see his face." Harry told us.

——————

We sat in the train Hermione reading the news paper.

"Anything from the trolly? Anything from the trolley?" The trolly lady called as she walked down, pushing her trolly full of sweets. She stopped in front of our door. "Anything from the trolly, dears?"

"Packet of Drooble's... and a Licorice Wand." Ron stood up. "On second thought, just the Drooble's. Just the Drooble's." Ron went to sit back down as Harry looked through.

Harry soon came back inside empty-handed.

"This is horrible." Hermione spoke. "How can the ministry not know who conjured it?"

"Isn't there any security?" I wondered.

"Loads, according to Dad. That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses." Ron explain a mouth full of the Drooble's.

"It's hurting again, isn't it? Your scar." Hermione asked Harry as he rubbed his forehead.

"I'm fine." Harry told us.

"Harry, you know my Dad will want to hear about this... what you saw at the World Cup and the dream." I told Harry.

He wrote a letter on the train, and sent it off with Hedwig.

—————

As we arrived, we could see a carriage being pulled by seven white Pegasus. It was incredible never expect to see that. Next a giant pirate ship rows up from the dark Lake.