7 Nicholas Flamel

I sat in the stands beside Ron and Hermione. The stand went wild cheering as the teams flew out.

    "Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts first Quidditch game of the season. Today's game— Slytherin versus Gryffindor!" The announcer announced. Everyone went wild with cheering. "The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game!" I watch as she kicks the chest and to balls come shooting out. "The Bludgers are up... follow by the Golden Snitch, remember, the Snitch is working 150 points. The Seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game. The Quaffle is released... and the game begins."

Further into game my eyes fall on Harry as his broom began to shake violently.

    "What's going on with Harry's broomstick?" Hagrid asked.

I look through the stands with some binoculars and spot Snape muttering.

   "It's Snape!" I whisper to Ron and Hermione. "He's jinxing the broom!"

    "Jinxing the broom? What do we do?" Ron asked.

    "Leave it to me." Hermione told us walking off.

Harry was now dangling from his broomstick struggling to keep a hold.
When the broom stopped I knew whatever Hermione did worked and Harry was able to climb back onto his broom.

He zipped around banging into the other Seeker. They both turned down heading towards the ground. The other Seeker pulled back but Harry only did when he broom was inches from the ground. I watched as he stood up on his broom and stepped forward. He tumbled off his broom and rolled onto the field. He stood up holding his stomach.

    "Looks like he's gonna be sick." Hagrid said.

But Harry spat out something tiny, the Golden Snitch.

    "He's got the Snitch! Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch." The announcer said.

     "Gryffindor wins!" Madam Hooch declared.

The stand went wild.

————

   "Nonsense. Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?" Hagrid told us later on in the day as we walked with him.

    "Who knows. Why was he trying to get past that
3-headed Dog on Halloween?" Harry asked.

  "Who told you about Fluffy?" Hagrid asked.

    "Fluffy?" Ron questioned.

     "That thing has a name?" Hermione said.

    "Well of course he's got a name, he's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year." Hagrid explained. "Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the..."

    "Yes?" I pushed.

  "I shouldn't have said that. No more questions. Don't ask any more questions! That's top secret, that is." Hagrid told us.

    "But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snaps trying to steal it." Harry said.

    "Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher." Hagrid reasoned.

     "Hogwarts teacher or not I know a spell when I see one. You've got to keep eye contact, and Snape wasn't blinking." I explain.

   "Exactly." Harry nodded.

    "Now you listen to me, all four of you." Hagrid sighed. "You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that Dog is guarding is strictly between Professer Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel."