39 Dress Robes

With every growing minute of not seeing any sign of Harry or the horntail I got more worried.

    "He'll be back." How many told me hopefully but she was also sceptical.

It felt like hours but I guess it was probably around 20 or 10 minutes but he was gone for.

"YES! YES!" Hermione and I screamed loudly as we saw Harry on his room come flying back. The whole stadium cheered.
Harry flew down with his broom sputtering and grabbed the golden egg.

——————

In the Gryffindor Common Room, everyone was clapping and cheering as Harry held the egg up high. People reached up to touch it.
Fred and George both lifted Harry up on their shoulders. Have you talked? Does egg down and people passed around the room.

"Yes, Harry!" Fred cheered.

"Knew you wouldn't die." George smiled.

"Lose a leg." Fred added.

"Or an arm." George said.

"Pack it in altogether?" Fred said.

"Never!" Both boys laughed.

"Shush!" Seamus yelled, holding the egg, everyone, quieted their cheers. "Go on, Harry. What's the clue?" Shamus tossed it up to him.

"Who wants me to open it?" Harry asked.

"Yes!" All yelled.

"Do you want me to open it?" Harry asked again.
But I had a small feeling it wouldn't be the smartest to do now.

"Maybe we shouldn't just yet." I suggest, but my voice, was drowned out by the loud cheers of.

"YES!"

Harry twisted the top and the sides opened, was a glowing, gold, clear egg, oh but that definitely wasn't it. My hands were pressed tightly to my ears like everyone else the moment it opened. From the egg, a loud deafening screech fill the entire Common Room. People crouched crying is a screams continued.
Harry finally closed the egg and the screams came to a stop.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron spoke. We turn to see him.

"All right, everyone! Go back to your knitting." Fred told everyone. "This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosy sods listening in."

"Don't open that again." I tell Harry before I walk off.
I go up to my dorm. I decided to write a letter to my Dad. Telling him that the events went well.

Harry had made it past the first task successfully. And I think his room is still usable. It was slightly scorched, though.

————

It was breakfast the next morning. I was in the Great Hall for the first time in a long while I was with Harry Hermione and Ron. Ron and Harry made up last night after Ron realized, Harry would have been mad to put his name in. He also apparently was the one that won't hear about the dragons not Hagrid. He expected Harry to figure out the riddle that Hermione told us he was here. He was completely mental. No one couldn't figure it out. But I was glad that we were back to being best friends. I watched Harry as he looked over at the raven claw table, I just certain girl, Cho. The way he looked at her, I don't know why, but I didn't like it, it kind of hurt me. But he's my friend.

"Hi, Harry." Two girls giggled as they passed by. The girls were twins, one was Gryffindor our year and the other was Ravenclaw.

"Look at this." Hermione shook the newspaper and placed it flat on the table. "I can't believe it! She's done it again. 'Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl... seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey, sources report... is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon, Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow." Hermione read angrily.

"Parcel for you, Mr. Weasley." a young boy second ear Gryffindor came up handing Ron a parcel.

"Oh, thank you, Nigel." Ron took the package.
Nigel stopped smiling at Harry.

Hermione cleared her throat to tell Ron that the boy was still there. Ron looked to his side.

"Not now, Nigel. Later." Ron told him and the boy left. Hermione, me, and Harry looked at Ron confused awaiting an explanation. "I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph."

"Oh, look, Mom's sent me something." Ron said happily, as he took off the brown paper. He opened up the box and pulled out an ugly robe. His expression instantly changed.

He stood up, so he could look at the thing in full. It was an ugly brown shade and had a pink salmon lace around the collar.

"Mom sent me a dress." Ron said, some kids at our table laughed, including me, Harry and Hermione.

"Well, it does match your eyes." Harry smiled.

"Is there a bonnet?" I asked Harry as he dug through the box.

"Aha." Harry pulled it out. It was white with a black bowtie and made of lace.

"Nose down, Harry." Ron pushed Harry's hands down. "Ginny, these must be for you." One said walking up to his Sister sitting not too far away.

"I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly." She told Ron.

Hermione laughed and Ron looked at her missing something.

"What are you on about?" He asked.

"They're not for Ginny. They're for you." Hermione told him. Everyone at the table laughed. "Dress Robes."

"Dress Robes? For what?" Ron asked confused.

————

"The Yule Ball has been a tradition... of the Triwizard Tournament..." Professor McGonagall spoke as filch tried to get the giant gramophone working. We sat in a large hall, only Gryffindor's. Girls on one side of the room, sitting on a bench and the boys on the other side sitting on another. "Since it's inception. On Christmas Eve night, we and our guests... gather in the Great Hall... for a night of well-mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school... I expect each and everyone of you to put your best foot forward. And I mean this literally, because... the Yule Ball is, first and foremost... a dance."
Most of the girls were excited, but the boys were groaning unhappily. I don't know how I felt about it. A dance and at the ball, probably meaning you get asked out by a boy to go.

"Silence!" McGonagall raised her hands. "The house of Godrich Gryffindor has commanded the respect... of the Wizard world for nearly 10 centuries. I will not have you, in the course of a single evening, besmirching that name... by behaving like a babbling bumbling band of baboons. Now, to dance... is to let the body breathe. Inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers... longing to burst fourth and take flight. Inside every boy, a lordly lion prepared to prance. Mr. Weasley." McGonagall walked over to Ron.

"Yes?" Ron looked up at her nervously.

"Will you join me, please?" McGonagall held out her hand.
Ron stood up, not exactly having a choice as a smile spread across my lips.

"Now, place your right hand on my waist." McGonagall instructed.

"Where?" Ron asked.

"My waist." McGonagall repeated. He hesitantly moved his hands, but as you did, there was a whistle. He looked and moved his hands up. McGonagall took his hand and moved it down to her waist. "And extend your arm. Mr. Filch, if you please."
Filter put on some ballroom music and McGonagall started. "One, two, three." She stepped moving Ron. "One, two, three. One, two, three."

I held back laughter as I watched Ron dance with Professor McGonagall.

"Everybody come together." McGonagall instructed. Almost instantly all the girls stood up eagerly. When I say all the girls, I mean everyone excluding me. "Boys, on your feet!"
The boys didn't make a move well, everyone except for Neville.

My BloodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara