17 Who I Am

This summer was the worst with my parents, they were always angry. It wasn't horrible but it was something. I tried to avoid them and just say in my room, it worked, most of the time. I had a lot of free time and I figured it might be useful, so I did something that I'm not quite sure I was aloud to but I still did it and I successfully did it, because I'm now an Animagus. I can turn into a black dog. It was helpful, it no one wanted you to talk I didn't have too.

But that wasn't all I did, I started researching more about my Father and Mother, my real Father and Mother and why people still treated me like I have done something wrong.
But what I found I didn't want to believe, I couldn't. There wasn't on my Mother, she was a pure blood, Nott, went to Hogwarts and was found dead the same week as Harry's parents. She was also said to be a Death Eater but turned good.
My Father is Sirius Black, he's alive but, he's a murderer, he killed 12 Muggles and a Wizard but not just that he is said to have killed me and my Mother.
But it wasn't just that I couldn't believe it because I didn't want to. Something was telling me that he didn't. I don't even know him but I have a feeling that he's not the the bad guy in this situation.

One other thing I found. I often pondered on what Olivander told me back when I got my wand. 'But I think you will find that it's not just the Wand doing the magic.'
I finally figured out what he meant.
I was walking down the stairs, my Parents were out at work so it was just me. I was lost in thought when I tripped. I was only on the first couple steps so I had a bit to fall. I expected the pain of impact as I tightly shut my eyes. I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes to find myself hovering above the ground with my hands outstretched forward.
I tried doing a couple simple spells without my wand after the incredibly they worked. On the plus side I never got any notice from the Ministry of Magic that I was doing wrong. I don't think they can track when I'm not using my wand.

———

I couldn't stand being in that house anymore. That night I packed up my things and left.
I didn't like walking alone at night but it was my best choice at the moment.
I felt on edge walking through the London streets. It was morning when I arrived at the Leaky Caldron.

—————

I sat at the long bench as Hermione and Ron argued about Crookshanks, (Hermione's new cat) trying to kill Ron's rat.
But I wasn't listening to either of them, I was too distracted by the newspaper that lay in front of me.

My Dad had escaped

My Dad had escaped.

Hermione elbowed me, I looked up at her to spot Harry. I smile and give him a wave before looking back at the paper.

I cut out all noises around me as I started at the man on the cover.

——————

The four of us made our way onto the train. Every compartment we looked at was full.

     "Come on. Everywhere else is full." How many total stopping at one compartment. It was a man huddled up in the corner. Its jacket was pulled up, covering his face as he slept.

    "Who do you think that is?" Ron wondered as we sat down, Ron, Hermione and I on one side and Harry on the other with the stranger.

     "Professor R.J. Lupin." Hermione told Ron.

      "Do you know everything? How is it that she knows everything?" Ron asked Harry.

    "It's on his suitcase, Ronald." Hermione pointed up.

    "Oh." Ron noticed.

    "Do you think he's really asleep?" Harry wondered.

     "Seems to be. Why?" I ask Harry.

     "I gotta tell you something." Harry stood up, shutting the door.

————

It was dark and clouded outside the train.

    "Let me get this straight. Sirius Black, escaped from Azkaban... to come after you and (Y/n)?" Ron asked after Harry told us what Ron's Dad said.

     "Yeah." Harry nodded.

     "But they'll catch Black, won't they?" Hermione said. "I mean, everyone's looking for him."

     "Sure. Except no one's ever broken out of Azkaban before... and he's a murderous, raving lunatic." Ron reminded everyone.

     "Thanks, Ron." I say.

The train suddenly came to a stop.

    "Why are we stopping?" Hermione asked. "We can't be there yet."
Harry opened the door and looked out into the hall. There was a sudden jolt, and he fell back into a seat.

    "What's going on?" Ron cried.

    "I don't know. Maybe we broken down." Harry said, the lights been turned off, leaving us in the dark only light was dim and gray from the window.
I listened to the rain.
  "Ouch, Ron. That was my foot." Hermione jumped.

I looked at Ron Epp depressed his face against a glass.

    "There's something moving out there." Ron gulped as the lights flickered. The lights then turned off for good. "I think someone's coming aboard."
The train jolted again.

I saw my own breath is the root begin to get very cold. The glass began to frost up. Same as of a bottle of water set the man had it turned completely to pure ice.

    "Bloody hell! What's happening?" Ron shouted as the train shook violently once.

I looked to the door. Everything felt very sad colder than I already was. I watched as a dark figure reached out to bony hand. Pulling the door back without even touching it. I figured it was clogged It's hand has long nails as it looked in the compartment.
It looked closely at me for a long while before turning to Harry.
It looks like he was pulling something away from Harry's face and into its own mouth. Harry didn't move I didn't think he could.

Suddenly the man who was sleeping, stood up, taking out his Wand. Without muttering word, the compartment became very bright. The source being his Wand, the creature shrieked back, leaving the train.
It was not long after that when the lights came on and the train started again.

    "Harry?" Hermione asked. As he lay asleep on the seat.

    "Harry are you all right?" I ask.