Voyage? What about it?

"I feel like I understand and know everything."
Extremely powerful, everything, the masculinity, the brain, information, analysation, realisation, everything. My mind's in a race, the perception of everything is next level, focus, sharp, tough. Crazy what one man's mind can do. To be honest the realisation of my path is no other, but stone cold.
I have not researched other stories about the realisation of feeling that you're taking the right way, but I did set to myself an experiment in my head, to find myself at my best, and endure everything - thinking the right way about things.
It did not come easy, although it comes the right way, and also you feel the power inside your solar plexus, when you realise that you're proud of yourself for whom you become. I feel it in my gut, a power, not burning, slightly warming my Adam's apple, the energy is so profound that my body feels like floating, birds are singing their beautiful song, the trees are shaking in the wind's rhythm, the sky is quite cloudy, although is warm enough. While I'm telling you this story, I'm also admiring the nature, my thoughts become very, very organised. It is hell of a work to be honest, but it's not as much about work, than will, and your desire.
All these words I'm putting down right now, they've become a sensation in my head and life. I think about my poems to these day, and realising, that back then when I start writing them, I was making a creative show for myself to motivate and keep me understood. I wasn't yet reading at that time, but I just felt the love, the discipline, the creativity it takes, and well, I enjoy it to these days, somehow they're my all time motivation. I remember my dad was laughing, and I said to him, trust me, one day you will talk good things about me. I won't do it for your sake, I'll do it for mine.
And that was the base I guess. The energy coming through my soul right now, is the same as if a rocket would launch. Strength, Proudness, Power, Courage, Willingness all strengthen. My soul's charging the energy from the ground. It really takes one mind to be in the process of upgrading your way of thinking and living. Have no expectations at anything, but desire. I have a verse from one of my poems which says:

"We've been given this life,
To enjoy every while"

Even back then I knew I'll become something great, I cannot tell you in words how proud I am, and how faithful, and strong I am. It overcomes every possible way of thinking, but mine. Is that what I want? Yes, It's nuclear. I'm an individual on a journey. In my opinion, I want every human being to feel it this way, on the right path. Why not try, It won't kill you unless you want to become a killer. Don't even think about it. Be/do what you truly desire, be the magnetic energy inside your solar plexus, be the mind, take the control, get on a voyage.

"It takes a bit to figure it,
The things you try to stabilise
And people's thoughts that have been spit
You do your think and moralise."