Chapter 11: The Confessions

Start from the beginning

When (Y/N) was driving his bike with Usagi and begin to heading out to somewhere and it seems the two of them were having fun also Usagi was hugging at him tightly and she was loving with him and she was lean her head on (Y/N)'s back behind. Then (Y/N) was riding his bike goes faster and more faster then (Y/N) was take her to the other way of the Tokyo city around and this cause her was raise her both arms up and she let out a yelled out.

Usagi: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She was howling out in excited with joyful and make her was begin to having lot of fun and then (Y/N) was smile at her for what she is doing and she seems to be having fun and then (Y/N) was chuckle to her.

(Y/N): "Have a fun yet, Usagi?!" He asked her.

Usagi: "It is!!!!! I felt having fun!!!!!!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hehehe, I'm glad that you were doing it fine." He said to himself and make him was thinking about what he was fighting at Kujira and he was almost kill her but he just let him live right away and causes (Y/N) doesn't kill him because he's an friend and yeah an enemy to be ally as friend with (Y/N).

In Flashback.

(Y/N): "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was roaring out in his dark demonic voice and charge toward at Kujira and the two Kaijin fighting each others and they both were keep fighting and beating themselves. When (Y/N) was kick Kujira and send him to the ground then he was transform back to his own human form and make (Y/N) jump up on top of Kujira and then he was beating the shit out of Kujira badly and make him was spat bloods out of his mouth and then (Y/N) was about to finish him and out of nowhere Usagi shout out.

Usagi: "(Y/N)!!!! STOP!!!!!!!" She shout out and hugging at him and she tries to calm him down.

(Y/N): "Usagi?!? What the hell are you doing here?!?" He asked her and he tries to get her off of him.

Usagi: "W-What are you doing with an innocent man?!? Are you tries to kill him?!" She asked (Y/N) and make him was surprise for what she said and he sigh out and he said.

(Y/N): "Usagi, no...that man isn't a human and he is a Kaijin mutant like me." He said to her and make her was surprise for what he said.

Usagi: "W-What?" She ask him.

Kujira: "He is right, girly. I'm not a human for what you thinking about." He said to her and make her turn to look and she saw him was got up and change his clothes back to normal and then she was surprise and Kujira turn his head to look at (Y/N) who was slowly transform back to his own human form with his clothes on.

Kujira: "This isn't over yet, Black Sun....You and Sailor Moon with the other Scouts think this is your own victory....Creation King have lot of members from him and he will command his army to take you and her with Scouts down." He said to him and make him was leaving away and left (Y/N) with Usagi was stood right there and then he was sigh out and he told her that she cannot be outside like this and make her nod her head and she said.

Usagi: "What's going on, (Y/N)? Who is that man? Is he-" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "Friend...one of my friend...but still an enemy." He said to her and he drag her back to her own home right away.

End Of Flashback.

When (Y/N) with Usagi arrive on the time and they were arrive on the club and then they both went inside the club and seen there was a party going up inside the club and when the two of them were walk to there right away and they both tries to find the girls. Then the two of them turn their heads to look over there and they both saw there was a girls over there and the two of them saw the girls are here and make them were run to them right away and begin to talking with them and drinks too.