Part II Section 25-Fallen Victim

November 2nd, 3:47 P.M 2029 Border Of California Smith-Town
"Are you guys ready to go for the speech" Stephan yelled outside the Bathroom as he Set up his Tie. "Yes" Rylie and Grayson yelled at the same time. "Okay let's get going" Stephan said as he came out. They all stepped outside to see the sight of Eric smoking a blunt on the next house downs porch. They all continued to walk down the street towards the TownHall Building. As they got closer to the podium there was an entire crowd standing there waiting and watching as Derek got set to stand on the stage. "Welcome, Everybody, I just wanted to have everyone meet here today, to discuss, Future plans" Derek said. "Today marks the first day, of the new Civilized World, Money Items Things Progress is on the horizon" Derek Said Humbly. Eric began slipping through the crowd he continued to walk down the long path towards the Governmental Building. He took a Step inside, nobody in sight. He continued to walk until he got to a room on the Left. He smashed the door open with his foot, he began looking around he opened up the draw next to the chair and began searching for Names, he looked around for Derek but his file wasn't in the draw, "what is he trying to pull" Eric said to himself searching through everything. He opened up the draw in the back a Bag of Weed filled to the Top Layed there his eyes Widened as he immediately grabbed the bag of pot and placed it in his pocket. On the top of the desk we're 2 Blunt wraps And a Bong along with a lighter. "I hate bongs but whatever" He grabbed the bong and stuffed it in the bag along with the 2 Wraps and lighter. He placed the bag back upon his shoulders in the corner of the room he noticed something Weird, a Shoe very familiar looking shoe layed there along with another shoe but up in a upward position as if feet were placed inside the shoes and someone was laying down. He began walking closer to the Corner of the room and realized as he got closer the air smelled Like a rotten death like smell. He placed his hand over his nose and inched closer. He moved the chair slightly. Dillon Lied there bullet Hole in his Forehead blood leaking down his face. "This must of been recent" Eric said to himself leaning against his brother. "I'm sorry" Eric said slowly placing his head onto the floor. He then stood up off the ground and brought him outside he layed him in a Nice decent area filled with leaves and grass. A tear left his Eye as he then began walking towards the podium again. He walked towards Stephan. "Stephan come here" Eric said. "Okay coming" Stephan spoke as he began following Eric out of the crowd. "Dillons Dead" Eric said as he walked over and showed Stephan the body. "Do you know how it happened" Stephan asked. "No I found him while snooping but we need to get out of here, I'm gonna go grab one of those Trucks we took from the IZC Base" Eric said, "hold on we might be able to stick it out a little longer we can't just leave all these people to fend for themselves" Stephan said. "Yes we can and yes we should" Eric said. "It isn't our problem we already need to figure out our own way to survive you forget my goddamn brother is dead" Eric yelled. "Calm down Stephan said as he hugged Eric "I'm sorry, I wish we could of done more I wish I was there" Stephan said. "I'm gonna grab the trucks I'm gonna go scouting see if I can find a place for us to hold up. "Want me to come with you" Stephan said. "No I got it get everyone Rallied up and prepare them to leave" Eric said as he began running for one of the trucks. "I'm coming with you I don't care what you say, stay here I'm gonna tell the others to prepare" Stephan said. He began walking in the other direction. In the crowd he began looking for Lisa, Robby, Grayson, Rylie, Sadie and Molly, as he was looking he saw a familiar face. He ran over to Audrey "Audrey I need you to help me find Someone named Robby and a few others you gotta go with them and prepare we are leaving, we can't stay here one of our family members is Dead" Stephan said. Audrey understood and followed Stephan into the crowd in search of everyone. Robby was standing with Lisa, Rylie, Grayson, Sadie, and Molly. Both Stephan and Molly walked over to the group. "Robby guys go get ready Me and Eric are gonna take the trucks out scouting, also keep an eye on Audrey help her" Stephan said. "Got it" Robby Replied. Stephan walked over to Rylie and kissed her "I love you be safe" Stephan said. "I love you too I will" Rylie answered as they all began walking in the other direction. Stephan immediately walked out of the crowd and towards the truck Eric pulled in. "There all getting set up let's go" Stephan said as he got in the other side. They began driving out of Smithtown. They drove into Oregon.
Oregon Brookings, November 2nd 6:47 P.M 2029
Eric and Stephan Drove along Brookings Oregon searching for a Area to Lay low. As they continued to drive they came across a Building with a Metal door "Pull over there" Stephan said. Eric slowed the truck down, Eric and Stephan stepped out of the truck and walked up to the metal door. "It's locked I wonder how we get in" Stephan said. "This place looks huge so" Eric replied. They looked around the building until they came to a window that was boarded up with planks. "Go check the truck for something sharp" Stephan said. Eric walked over towards the truck and opened the back door "¿Quién más está contigo?" Stephan heard in the Distance. "S***" Eric yelled as loud as he could. Stephan ran over towards the screaming and saw 5 military Armed Soldiers dragging Eric by his arms. Stephan Pulled out his Ruger SR-22 and pointed it at One of there Skulls. From behind and arm wrapped around his neck. He began elbowing and punching until he got free he turned around and grabbed the guy by his shirt he then slammed his head into his nose knocking him straight out. He picked up his Ruger SR-22 and shot Him in the head. He then loaded it and turned around running towards the Truck. In the distance the Military truck was driving off. "No, no, no" Stephan ran towards his truck and got into the huge truck closed the door and realized he didn't have a key. He slammed his hands to the wheel a bunch of times making his palms read and irritated. He the broke the bottom part and began hot-wiring the Vehicle. The vehicle started and he began driving off as fast as he could. He noticed there was no trace of the truck anywhere. "Son of a bi***" Stephan said slamming his head back into the seat. He put his hands over his mouth and sat there thinking. He began driving the Truck towards a blocked off deserted Town. He stepped out of the Truck and walked towards the gates opened the gates and walked into the town. He looked around and noticed all the houses were in decent condition. "This is where we will hold up" Stephan said to himself confidently. "I'm gonna find him" Stephan said to himself.
Thank You For Reading!!