Part II Section 9- Life Moves On

May 18th, 2026 9:00 A.M
The sun beat through the window of Austin's house. The reflection of the sun rays Gleamed over his eyes as they opened slowly. He put his hand over his face to create darkness around his eyes allowing him to see. He slowly stood off his bed and looked around. He walked out of the room proceeding downstairs. He stepped down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. "F*** This" Austin spoke to himself walking upstairs. He grabbed his Shot gun off the wall. Then went back downstairs he walked outside and walked all the way over to where he got up to the doors. He proceeded outside shotgun in hands gripping into his sweaty palms. He walked from his house, and outside the proximity, He continued to walk deep into the woods. The sound of a walker sounded from the distance... noises were heard as it sounded there were more than one. Feet scattered against the leaves as they crackled into bits. Austin turned around and seen a walker running towards him. 3 more next to it, "what the hell" Austin spoke to himself. He pulled his gun up and as he went to point the gun the walker tackled Austin to the ground. "Get off of me, S***" Austin panicked. The 3 more walkers got on top of him. There heads smashing together closely making it possible for Austin to hold them up while he thinks. He went to reach for his shotgun next to him. The walker slipped up on his hand falling onto his shoulder. He flipped up his shoulder popping the walker off of him. He then grabbed his shotgun. He struggled holding the walker up. The other walker faster than ever came from the side biting his arm. The feeling of his flesh peeling off sparked adrenaline threw his body. He pointed the gun at the head of the walker and pulled the trigger. The bullet of the shotgun blasted the walker threw the Dome. The burning sensation of the walker eating away at his skin continued on as the walker held on for dear life. Austin shot the Shotgun again. Blowing off the other walkers Head. Then pointed it at the other walker and blew its head off. The last walker continue to bite the skin ripping and pealing away. "F***" Austin screamed throwing his elbow up smashing the jaw on the walker. The skin of austin peeled off as the walker fell to the ground. He pointed his shotgun at the walkers head. The walker pushed the gun out of his hand standing up really fast. He grabbed the walker by the throat. Pushing it to the ground. He grabbed his shotgun and shot the bullet threw the walkers skull. Austin looked down. He slowly lifted the axe from his axe holder on his hip. "This is my only chance. I need to stay alive for Grayson" Austin spoke. And put his arm on the ground. "It's now or never" Austin said. He lifted the axe up smashing it down right above where the bite was on his arm. The dermis where the Blood vessels are held exploded as blood splashed all over his arm. "SON OF A B****" Austin screamed in pain. Smashing his fist into the ground. He lifted the axe up again and smashed it down. His arm detached from his body. The strings attaching his arm detached as his arm dropped the the ground. "AHHHHHH" Austin screamed as blood poured from his arm. He used his other arm to pull his shirt off his body. He began wrapping the shirt quickly around his arm forearm. Blood poured out so fast it was like A puddle of water being stepped in by Shoes that'll immediately become soaking wet on the insides and out. His entire shirt Filled with blood all over it as he tightened the shirt more on his arm blocking the ways to stop the blood from continueing to flow out in hopes it stops. He began walking. He fell on the ground, feeling dizzy all around his head. His stomach began feeling sharp on the inside and he began feeling more and more weak. He continued to crawl in hopes of making it back before he just perishes in the wind to get eaten by something scarier than the average walker. His mind scrambled with many questions. He continued to crawl. With every step and movement it felt like he was never gonna make it back. Then in a moment of relief he felt a arm grab him. He looked up to see Stephan. "I got you brother your gonna be okay" Stephan spoke to him dragging him the best he could. He walked through the doors to get in. And walked all the way to the hospital with Austin still being dragged losing the earths colors in his eyes Austin felt them begin to close. "Stay up" Stephan said really loudly. Austin's eyes forcefully opened as he tried to keep them as open as possible. Stephan walked through the doors of the Hospital walking to the front desk. "He's been but he cut off his arm to stop the infection can you please save him and do tests to make sure the infection isint in him" Stephan asked. "Yes we can" Joey said with relief "right this way" They continued to walk, Austin lied back on the bed as the doctor set up tests and something to keep his blood flow. "You have to wait out there" The doctor spoke to Stephan. "Okay will do" Stephan walked out of the room, walking over to the Drinking Machine. "These still work" Stephan said to himself taking out 3 Currency. He plopped the coins inside the machine and a water bottle came out. "The worlds so different now especially here" Stephan said to himself in his head. He opened the water and plopped the drinking piece to his mouth lifting up and drinking the water.
May 19th 3:00 P.M 2026
Austin's eyes Opened. He looked down light glared in his eyes, as he seen James Hawkins. "You doing okay bro" James said grinning at the sight of him waking up. "I brought you this" James said handing The pen to Austin, "Stephan was able to recover it" James then talked off Austin's ear for the next hour. 4:15 ropes around. Austin's looks at his Robotic arm. "This is so cool it's like my brain somehow moves it or something" Austin said trying to comprehend what he was replacing his arm with. The doctor walked into the room, "Austin your free to go" The doctor spoke. Austin stood up off the bed. "Thank you" Austin said to the doctor as he walked out the door. Bennett, James Hawkins, Stephan, Jimmy. We're all waiting outside the room. "Welcome back buddy glad to see your alive" Stephan spoke hugging Austin. Jimmy dabbed Austin up and so did Bennett. They all began walking out the doors of the Hospital. "WAIT WHERE IS GRAYSON" Austin yelled. "Breathe he's in the car I bought" Stephan calmly said. "WHAT" AUSTIN Yelled.

THANK YOU!!!!!!
I hope you enjoyed this Section!!