Section 28-May Death Do Us Part

Lathers Threw a Bomb BOOOOOOM. Bodies flew everywhere.
A few days later....

January 1rst, 2026 3:00 A.M

*coughing/gagging noises* blood poured from Austins mouth. Commander lathers opened his eyes, "austin you okay bro" Lathers mumbled. "Uh yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Austin spoke back as he got up and walked towards the toilet. More blood poured from his mouth into the nasty toilet water. "Bro, that doesn't sound good," Stephan spoke. "Dad," Liam cried. "I'm okay Liam your okay." Austin spoke. He grabbed the cloth hanging from the shower and cleaned his mouth. "I'm still surprised we found this place to bunk in," Lathers spoke. "Same," Austin replied. Austin pulled out a cig pack from his pocket. "Woah woah woah where'd you get that?" Lathers spoke. "I have my ways," Austin laughed and pulled a cig out. There were 6 left. Lathers looked over. "Can I have a cig?" Lathers spoke. "Yeah," Austin spoke and handed him a cig." "Honestly I don't even remember what tmr is," Stephan spoke. "Uh, me either," Austin replied.

Meanwhile... January 1st 12:45 P.M. Courtney held Grayson tight in her hands. In the distance, she saw a huge White Building. She began walking closer to the building, holding Grayson tightly, laughing exploded from the building. With a familiar voice inside speaking. "Honestly I wish this apocalypse would just end there's so much death I mean I almost died, And we can't forget Almon I know like none of you know who that is but Felicity did and now she's dead as well" The voice spoke. Courtney grew closer to the building. She looked over and saw a gravestone with Felicity's name on it. 2025* Read the date. Courtney walked into the White building, Austin, Lathers, Stephan, Liam, stood there. "Hey Austin," Courtney spoke. "Oh my god, Courtney, where have you been?" Austin spoke. "A lot I ended up being pregnant with Almon's kid, and a lot happened. I'm actually currently coming from this huge place, with like people thriving there, there's so many people, and you should probably check it out. Rain poured outside, and the sounds of wet splatter brushed against the windows. "Close the door," Austin said, Courtney closed the door to the White building. Night grew quickly. "We will begin the journey tomorrow," the group fell asleep.

Meanwhile, 9:45 P.M January 1rst,
"Did anyone see where Courtney went?" Ashton spoke. "No," Noah Replied "well in order to do as planned, we need to set a rescue search for her tmr morning, understand," Ashton spoke. "Yes," John spoke, "I will set up a team tmr," John spoke. "Okay, i am going to keep guard tonight. Everyone get some rest," Ashton spoke. Ashton walked over to the door supporting the big White Towers, which led up to a huge lookout. Ashton pulled out silver keys that lay in his Tan Jacket. He pressed the key against the door and twisted the key sideways. He slowly pushed the door open with his hands, and he then put one foot on the ladder. He looked back and remembered he didn't shut the door, "sh**" he stepped down off the ladder and closed the door he then locked it. He looked at the ladder and pressed one foot on it after the other grabbed each bar. As he got to the top, he heard a strange sound coming from the top of the tower. "ERRRRR" it grew louder as a walker flew from the top of the tower, the walkers leg split in half as it got caught onto a bar Ashton's hands slipped as he fell 25 FT to the ground, smashing into cement, the sound was silent. Ashton screeched. The walker fell, and on top of Ashton, Ashton threw his fist, catching the walkers forehead. His fist smashed through the walkers skull. He dropped the walker off of his body. He stood up, and old blood lay all over his jacket and jeans. "That was so dumb," Ashton spoke. He then climbed the ladder again, making it to the top he looked outside, in the distance, looked a dark world full of dead things that were once alive. He thought to himself how the world could go so wrong so quickly.
4:00 A.M
5:00 A.M
Ashton began walking down the Ladders. He stepped out the locked tower doors and locked them back up.
Meanwhile...
Austin stood next to Stephan, more blood poured from his mouth, "I do-n't k-now wha-t's going on w-ith me," Austin Gargled out as spit full of blood kept coming out. Then, out of the corner of stephans eye, a man stood there holding an axe blood all over him, "Shelby and Miguel are dead," Mike softly spoke. "What happened to you?" Mike said as he rushed over to Austin. "I have no idea," Austin spoke. Blood leaked from his mouth and dripped all over his clothes, "How did you find us?" Austin spoke. "Idk, I heard a lot of coughing in here, and then I saw you guys when I walked in," Mike explained. Austin pulled out his pack of cigarettes. Blood began dripping from his nose as well as his mouth, "sh**" Austin spoke. He opened his pack of cigarettes. Plup* The cigarettes fell from his hand onto the floor, Stephan reached down and grabbed them and proceeded to put a cigarette in Austins mouth. "You gotta quit this stuff man, this could be the problem," Stephan spoke. Austin pulled his lighter out of his pocket and lit the last cigarette in the pack. He took 4 puffs out of the cigarette and inhaled like he would never see cigarettes again. Austin woke up Courtney slowly. "We gotta get going to that place you were talking about," Austin spoke. "What place?" Mike replied. "Mike, when did you get here?" Courtney answered. "And the place me and you were at before." Answered Courtney. Mike looked at her stunned. Everyone began grabbing their things, "This is gonna be the adventure," Stephan spoke nervously.

Section 29- Road To Hell
Coming December 25th