Part II Section 23-Rebellion

Oct 20TH 6:27 P.M 2029 North Carolina IZC Main Building
The big metal truck began to roll up slowly, Roswold walked up to the truck, "what took you so long none of the other guards found the other truck, "I'm sorry we all got tired and fell asleep so it stopped us" The driver said. Roswold walked up to the van and ripped him out of it. He then took the guys gun out of his pocket and shot him directly in his face. "Anybody else want to get killed" Roswold said. "If not go" He spoke again. Everybody left the room. He rubbed the Pistol off his forehead itching it. He walked over to the back of the van. He then began opening it, he opened the Van. Nobody was in there, he looked flabbergasted. "These people really are f****** Idiotic" Roswold spoke. He closed the door and began walking towards the direction of the officers. Stephan Robby and Eric walked along the Hallways the opposite direction of Roswold. "We need to find Grayson and Sadie and get the f*** out of here" Stephan said. They continued down the Hallway and got to a Room. Stephan looked inside, "guys unclip your cuffs there's Two Guards in there we can take them and me and Eric can wear those uniforms and find you one Robby" Stephan whispered. They all slipped from the loose cuffs. "Let's go" Stephan said as they slowly entered the room, two guards sat at the table playing cards, Stephan looked at Eric and Eric went in the direction he pointed. Stephan put one of the guards in a sleeper. Eric snapped the other guards neck. Stephan slowly choked the guys throat till it crushed. Stephan dropped the guard out of the chair. They both quickly put the guards outfits on. They heard the sound of a walker in the distance, Stephan walked closer to the Room, he looked inside to see a kid, he walked closer and realized it wasn't Grayson or Sadie. "Oh my god, that poor kid" Robby said. "Yeah come on let's keep moving" Stephan said as they continued down the hallway. They got up to another room, Stephan peeked inside. There were two beds Grayson on one and Sadie on the other. Stephan stood up and began untying Grayson and Sadie. "I'm so sorry this has happened to you" Stephan said, Grayson looked at Stephan, "he was gonna cut me open but decided not to yet cause he wanted to wait till everyone was here" Grayson muttered Stephan untied them both, Robby picked up Sadie Eric lifted up Grayson. "We need to leave quietly" Stephan said. They all began walking slowly down the hallway again, they continued to walk till they got to the front entrance of the building. "It doesn't look like anyone is over here let's go now" Eric said, "Stop" A Voice in the corner was heard. "I know you guys want to leave but I can't let you" The man said, he took his mask off, "my names Collin Johnson, I got locked up here and ended up being forced to become a solider, long story short I can't let you go but I understand how it feels" Collin said, "why not" Stephan mumbled. "Because they will kill me" Collin answered. "They won't know you let us out" Stephan said, "yes they will he knows everything" Collin said pointing the gun at Stephan. "Now please head to one of the Cells" Collin said. Everyone ran out the front doors as fast as they can.
Oct 21st 2029 7:18 A.M California Smithland
"Dillon I'm so happy you were found" Lisa said "same I'm glad they have surgeons here or Micheal would be dead" Dillon answered. "Yeah it is nice to be in another town" Lisa said. She began walking up her steps then she opened the front door and walked into her house. The door next door opened, Mason walked down the steps. Dillon walked over to Mason "hey glad to see you alive" Dillon said. "You too" Mason replied. "Want to go on a run" Dillon asked. "You know what why not hold on let me get my stuff and John" Mason said opening up his front door. Mason and John came outside with Knives. "This is all we got for now" Mason said. He handed Dillon and knife, they continued out of town and down the sandy road. As they walked the sun beat off Dillons skin, they saw 2 people in the distance. "Get your weapons ready just in case" Dillon said. They continued walking closer. As they got closer Dillon realized it was Vanessa, "Vanessa" Dillon called out they all got closer to each other. "Vanessa I'm so glad to see you" Dillon said giving her a huge hug, "I love you" Dillon said. "I love you too" Vanessa replied. They all turned around and began walking back towards town. "Hey guys so I got these shrooms" Mason said, "Does anyone wanna try them" Mason spoke. "Actually yeah why not" Vanessa said. She took one of the Shrooms and swallowed. "They taste like s***" Vanessa said, "yeah that's how they'll taste" Mason laughed as he took one then gave one to John, "want one" John said to Molly, "No" Molly answered. They continued walking down the path they got back to the town John opened the door to his house and went inside. "wanna go back out we never even got things to bring back" Mason said. "Probably not I got alot i gotta do and we are already back" Dillon said. Mason knodded and walked into his house. Dillon turned around and looked at Vanessa "We have been staying around Lisa's house which is right there" Dillon said. "Thank you" Vanessa giggled. She began walking up the steps and into the house. 9:12 A.M Oct 21st 2029 California Smithland Vanessa tried walking down the stairs everything was all colored and she couldn't see properly out of her eyes, she continued to walk towards the door of what she thought was her room she walked outside. Everything looked wavy. "Woahhhh this is insane" she laughed. In the distance she saw bigger doors. "Woah I'm so high" Vanessa said she began to open the doors and proceeded walking. In the distance she seen someone, as she got closer it looked like Dillon. "DILLON" She yelled. The person got closer grabbed her and began tearing into her throat. She immediately stopped breathing blood oozed out of her throat dropping all over her shirt and down her body the red liquid oozed all down her thighs and onto her shoes. Everytime she gasped for breathe blood squirted out of her throat. She fell backwards onto the ground as the walker continued chewing the flesh off her cheek. She slowly realized it was a ordinary walker as her high drifted away. She began closing her eyes slowly as her heart stopped and the blood stopped flowing through her body. The walker continued to tear into her flesh.
Oct 21st 12:22 P.M 2029 North Carolina
Stephan, Grayson, Eric, Sadie, and Robby and ran through the hot forest Robby stabbed one of the walkers in there skull tearing there head in half. They continued to walk. "We aren't gonna vet anywhere we have to go back and get the trucks" Eric said, "we can't not yet" Stephan replied. "There gonna be looking for us" Robby spoke. "That's fine we literally can take them if we get weapons and our trucks and head back to california" Eric said. "That's gonna be very difficult to pull off do you even know what your saying right now" Stephan said. "Yes I do and it's possible" Eric answered. "The three of us and the kids really" Stephan said. "Yes really" Eric answered "you know what f*** it" Stephan said they all began turning around "Robby you stay with the kids outside until we bring the trucks out okay" Stephan said. "That's fine I will keep them safe" Robby answered. As they walked they saw Collin get closer. He pointed his gun at them. "Listen to me now I don't know what your planning to do but for your guys safety, let me help you" Collin said, he threw a bag down onto the ground, "There's guns in there use them your gonna need to these people are vicious and will kill you on the spot" Collin said. "Can you take the kids for us so we can grab trucks" Stephan said, Collin gave him a look, "give me them and do what you need to do I'll be waiting outside with them" Collin said. They all continued back to the lab. Collin took his keys from his pocket and opened up the garage, "quick grab the trucks" Collin said and took the kids away from the area. Eric, Stephan, and Robby all walked into the Building, each began looking around for a truck, there were 2 trucks out in the open, Stephan got in one Eric and Robby got in the other, they both took the key off the guns Collin prepared for them then started the Trucks both began driving out of the building. Collin ran over to the trucks and began loading the kids onto Stephan's Truck. "Hey again Kiddos" Stephan laughed. Both the kids sat down on the sides of the truck where the seat was. Stephan and Eric both began driving off into the distance Collin looking on.
Oct 22nd, 2029, California
The truck continued driving forward Stephan behind the wheel "I have no idea where we are going but hopefully we find one of them soon" Stephan said. In the distance in the woods he saw light. "Hey let's stop here, maybe there's food or water" Stephan said. "I gotta piss anyway" Robby said as they all stepped off the truck. Grayson and Sadie Follow. They all walked through the woods and got closer to the light as they got closer they realized it led to a place. *Smithland* read the sign. "Hello" Stephan yelled. Two men looked from above the ledge. The sounds of guns loading blew off as one of the guys spoke. "Name and who are you and why do you come here". Stephan, Eric, Robby all had there hands up, "Stephan this here, this is Robby, and this is Eric, These are Our kids our group holds We come in need of shelter for a day, we have another part of our group out there somewhere and got separated" Stephan said. "Wait one second" The voice sounded. The gate doors slowly began to open, "come on in" Mason said standing next to a guard Smiling. Everyone began walking into town. Lisa ran out of her house looking worried, she ran over to Stephan and whispered something in his ear. He looked up with a wild look on his face.
Thank you for reading this section!