The Terra-fermians (a Sea/Wade Story)

The boys, Webby, and Lena invited me, and I invited Wade, to see "The Beast" with them at the Avian Cinema just outside the Suburb area of Duckburg. They all thought it was a good movie, but I was terrified out of my socks! It reminded me why I was never into horror movies. I was just glad it was over.

Dewey: Oh man, that is classic cinema.

Webby: So good! Don't you think so, guys?

Me: I think I need to watch a kid show to calm myself after seeing that!

Wade: I think I need to go home...

Lena: Don't be babies! Oh, remember when the surgeon tried to cut the mole queen in half and then she multiplied into a million mole babies and then they ate him?

Me: I think I might have thrown up when that happened, so I didn't see the whole thing, "thank goodness."

Wade: Where did you throw up?

I sat in between Wade and Louie, and Louie had the popcorn bucket. Louie, Wade, and I looked at the popcorn bucket all at the same time and gagged. Louie threw away the bucket and ran back inside.

Lena and Webby were reenacting a scene from the movie when Ms. Beakley pulled Lena over to the side. I knew that Beakley was scolding Lean for bringing us to a horror movie. I saw LP come out of the building looking scared and worried. I knew he'd be worried about mole monsters now, perhaps I can help him realize they aren't real before the dangerous stuff in this episode happens.

Louie came back out with a new popcorn bucket and the six of us stood by the poster for the movie.

Louie: (groan) That movie was lame! Where was the drama, the heart, the needlessly expensive car crash mayhem?

Wade: Where was the "Don't worry, it's just a movie" I needed from you guys?

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder to comfort him.

Me: Don't worry, Waden. It's just a movie... (cringy smile)

Wade smiled and rolled his eyes at me.

Louie: Ha, Waden Michael-Xander Duckson III...

Me: Llewellyn Duck, much?

Louie looked offended and looked off to the side embarrassed.

Huey: Come on guys, even if mole men did exist, why attack someone in the shower?

Me: Exactly! That made no sense, there wouldn't be enough traction to attack anyone in the shower!

Wade and the others looked at me like I was weird for knowing that. Truthfully, I knew Huey would say that, so I said it before him to sound smart.

Huey: (gestures to Sea) Thank you! Especially attacking from above the knee. Totally phony.

Louie nodded in agreement.

Webby: What is with you guys? It says right on the poster, "based on an actual true novel."

Huey pulled out his JWG.

Huey: This is the only book I trust. If it's not in the Junior Woodchuck Guidebook, then it's not a thing.

Webby and Lena moved closer.

Webby: What about where-ducks? Tri-clopses?

Huey: Nope. Mm... Not a thing.

Webby: Well, what about the legendary Terra-firmians of Duckburg?

Huey: Let's see; Pterodactyl, terror-dactyl, terrible twos... nope. No Terra-firmians. Must not exist.

Webby laughed as she thought Huey was joking.