Chapter 31

Ringing the doorbell is the simplest and yet nerve wracking thing you can do. Glancing over my shoulder at my mates they offer their best smiles easing my worry. The door opens to reveal my dad.

"Morgana? You are here."

"Hey dad, merry christmas. Mind if i join the party?" I bite my lower lip and tucking my head slightly.

"Of course. Come in." I walk in and when my mates have stepped through i wrapped my arms around my dad. He stiffens but soon wraps his arms back and hugs me tighter like i will disappear. "Glad you are home again."

"Missed you dad." My eyes sting as tears begin to pool. I blink them away to focus on introducing Caius instead to dad. The kings convinced me that it will be better explained and acceptable due to Caius being a lot younger looking than the other two. "First of all, i got complete control over my pyromania and it is thanks to meeting someone special. Dad meet my boyfriend Caius."

Crash! Bella runs into the hallway and gawks at us. I take a deep breath knowing she will soon blow up with hatred toward me.

"What are you doing here? Wanting to burn us down?" I quickly grab Caius arm to keep him calm.

"I came to have christmas dinner and please i would never burn down the house i grew up in." I wave her off trying to remain relaxed.

"Dad!" Geez, for a married woman she is still a brat.

"Bella, it is christmas and i too am confident your sister has control. Look at her." Dad turns to face Caius. "Charlie swan. Nice to meet you."

"Caius Volturi. Pleasure to meet the father of this wonderful lady." A hard blush rose on my face. I glance at my dad and grin seeing respect shine in his eyes. "These are my brother Aro and Marcus who as well wanted to meet you. Morgana has spoken a lot about you and dragged us over."

"I did not drag you." I scold him.

"As long as you don't harm her then you are welcome anytime." We move in the living room. A child sitting with Edward is not what i expected and my eyes fly to the kings. "This is Edward, Bella's husband and their adopted child Renesmee."

Edward stands with Renesmee and i feel a strong tension rise in the air. Deciding to break the ice, i step forward smiling.

"Edward, nice to see you again." We shake hands with respect.

"Morgana, you are looking extremely healthy from last we saw each other. Renesmee this is your mother's sister Morgana." I look down at the child who looks so much like Bella.

"Hi," she gives me her hand and i get a movie marathon of memories. Her memories. Snapping out of that, i straighten up with a smile and step back to Aro. Clutching his hand behind my back i show him what i had seen. This child has powers but was warm like a human. Aro finished seeing my thoughts and Renesmee's squeezes my hand reassuring me.

"You alright Morgana?" I look over to dad looking at me with concern.

"Yeah. Just surprised." I glance to my mates and pinched them subtly so they don't make a scene. "So what did i miss?"

After an amazing dinner, we gathered in the living room and i know the king wish to speak to Edward about the girl. Seeing Charlie distracted with Renesmee i catch Edwards eyes and i tilt my head for us to speak elsewhere. I grab Aro and Marcus hand standing with them catching dad's attention.

"Caius why not spend some time with dad while i talk about something i remebered with your brothers and Edward?" I speak softly.

"Of course love." smiling i lead the boys to the kitchen where Charlie won't listen in.

"Alright Edward, talk." I face the vampire crossing my arms over my chest.

"I got Bella pregnant while she was still human and she went through with the pregnancy. After she gave birth i injected my venom and she turned into a vampire. Renesmee is a half vampire." I look over to Aro and Marcus.

"We have never heard of such a thing Edward." Aro says.

"It is done. There is no undoing it." Marcus seem to be on Edwards side in keeping Renesmee alive.

"You do realize Edward that if you had just turned Bella into a vampire before you fucked her we wouldn't be having this conversation yeah?" I tell him with mixed feelings about this whole situation.

"I know but please she won't be a threat. We will keep her safe, hidden." Sighing i look to my mates unsure.

"What do you guys think?" I ask.

"Up to you love."

"Me?" I question Aro turning to him.

"Yes, after all you are to be queen of vampires. For this matter we allow you to make the decision." Aro smiles at me.

"Alright." i turn back to Edward. "Any word we receive of some strange attack involved with the hamns and it is lead to your daughter, we kill her. Understand."

"Yes. Thank you."

"And we will visit every year for now until we, ourselves, are sure she is not a threat to vampire eixstance."

"I'll agree to that and i am sure Carlisle will aswell." nodding i turn and head to the living room.

"Good job love." Marcus whispers in my ear making my heart flutter with happiness.

"Thanks." I smile and sit back down with Caius. Looking to my father he seems at odd with something. Glancing to Aro and Marcus who are equally confused. "Uhm, dad, are you alright?"

"You have a real good boyfriend Morgana." I blink unsure what this is leading to.

"Why? what happened?" Caius sits up in his seat tense as hell.

"Bella tried to assualt Caius." I freeze with wide eyes not beleiving my ears. Dad glares over to Edward who looks away.

"She did, did she?" I take a deep breath with a clenched jaw. "Where is she?"

"In her old bedroom." I stand and walked to the room wanting to set things straight with the bitch. Opening the door i find her sitting in lingerie on the bed making bile rise up but i swallow it back down.

"What are you doing here?" She gasps finally seeing me.

"So you clearly are not satisfied with your own damn husband you go onto my boyfriend."

"Please. You are not as amazing as i am. I was just showing him who he can truly have." Fury swirls inside me and i feel my fire quickly spread over my body but i calm myself once the thought hits me that this is what she wants. She is going to get me to cause a fire accident to make dad mistrust me again.

"Have fun masturbating by yourself." I close the door and head down the stairs. "Edward i think it is time to bring Renesmee home for her bedtime."

I send an image to his head of what i want him to do. He nods and picks his daughter up heading to his car outside. Bella can run back home when she is done being a cunt. Walking to Caius i wrap my arms around his neck.

"Want to head back? After all i didn't give you my present." Dad looked sick with my statement. "Sorry dad for leaving early."

"No go just be careful." chuckling i get up and go hug him enjoying his scent. "Merry Christmas sweetheart."

"Merry Christmas dad. Love you." Standing i head to the door where Caius and the brothers wait.

"Goodnight Mr. Swan, thank you for having us."

"Anytime Caius. take care of my daughter."

"I will." Wrapping an arm around my waist we head out and into the car. "That went well beside the disgusting groping. I am taking a shower when we get home."

"I agree." I laugh at him and enjoy the ride back home.