New Moon ~ Chapter 16

There are many pros and cons to allowing the vampire king to read my memories. Con in knowing exactly everything I went through. Pro because it isn't the idea of him seeing my memories, it is wanting the explanation as to why I dreamt and keep seeing them.

I lay my hand soon enough in his cold palm. The electricity of a different kind of heat spread from my fingertips to the rest of my body. The swirling heat inside my gut stills and calms like a stormy sea finding peace and silence itself. I glance over to the other kings who haven't stopped staring at me. A small smile graces their lips toward me and I nod to them.

"I see." Aro lifts his head to hold my gaze with his. Anger and sadness swirl in those orbs. Slight affection too but it is smaller than the other two emotions. Guiding me with his hand, he walks me to his throne. "Please, sit. Everything will be explained soon mi amore."

Not wanting to be rude or turn down a king, I sit in the cold cushioned seat. I look to my left and right at the other kings that haven't moved their gaze off of me. A blush rises on my cheeks from so much attention I never had.

"Now let us see if you are immune to other abilities." Aro turns back to address Bella being a slight shield to vampire powers. He tilts his head to the blonde girl from before. "Shall we Jane?"

So that is her name. Missed it as Edward whispered it under his breath and I wasn't paying attention before. I watch Jane look toward Bella but Edward gets in her way. His body freezes and convulses as something happens to him. What is she doing to him?

"Stop! Stop!" The young boy that has a resemblance to Jane stops Bella from going forward. "Please stop! Please! Please!"

"Jane," Aro speaks turning to stop her. Jane blinks and faces Aro. "Master."

Master!? What fricking hierarchy do they have here? Continue in watching what is happening, I still feel the king's eyes on my body. Getting slightly agitated in being watched for the entire time I comment to them,

"Take a picture. It lasts longer." I glance at Marcus and Caius who divert their gaze. I smirk knowing I caught them in the act.

"Go ahead my dear." Jane now tries in using her ability on Bella. Nothing.

"Hahahaha," that is an amazing sound! "she counfounds us all. So, what are wo do with you?"

"What about my sister?" Bella glances over at me. The raven king twists his torso to look at me. I look to everyone with slightly wide eyes. What are they going to do? Looking at Aro for an answers he turns back to speak.

"She is none of your concern. But alas, I gladly will say, your sister is our mate." That is news to me! Mate!? But...how can that be?

"Our?" Bella narrows her eyes confused.

"My brothers and I. A wonderful and strong mate," I beg to differ. "...that is bound to us through a soulmate bond of the strongest kind. The three king's mate is your sister." How can he put it so poetically when it means I am in deep shit.

I need to clarify some things for them to know. It is nice to know fate has placed me with someone but she or he might have missed the fact I am a ball of fire. Fire is the enemy of vampires. They die from fire. I can kill them. I don't like the picture at all but it was much better drowning than them finishing the bonding. 

"No, you can't." Snap! Crack! All eyes turn to look at Caius holding onto the right armrest of his throne. Broken in splinters. "My sister can kill you. She is a monster."

I have never heard so much hissing in one room. Even cats don't hiss as loud as vampires can, even the vampires who have been quiet the entire time hiss at the human. I sigh knowing this will go out of hand and Bella will surely be dead.