Chapter 20

"Hello my queen." I lower my book to see Felix and Demetri standing in front of me with black suits on and their hands behind them.

"Hi, Felix the strong one and Demetri the tracker." They smile in being recongized for their abiltiies. "What can I do for you?"

"the kings are in a meeting at the moment and they wished for us to keep you company." Felix says looking around my room.

"Oh okay. That is fine and you guys can relax. I am not the one that bites." They chuckle and relax their stiff postures.

"What are you reading?" Demetri asks walking over to the futon on the end of my bed.

"Narnia the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. I got to the part of the four rulers entering Aslan camp." I place a bookmark in the book before shutting it closed. "It is amazing as per usual."

"Hm, we have never read it but we will take your word for it. What are you going to do now?"

"What do you guard do when you are not needed by the kings?" I ask sitting up in bed and stretching forward where my fingers touch my toes under the covers.

"We would train, game, watch movies, or as the girls do; go shopping. Would you like to go anywhere in the city?" Felix answers looking outside my window.

"I am not a fan of going out if you know what I mean." I open my right hand and a small flame appears on my palm. "I usually do online shopping. Training would be a good idea as well to gain control over my fire."

"Training it is. I would love to see what our queen can do." Demetri jumps up getting excited.

"Demetri what about the kings? They wouldn't like the queen getting hurt."

"You guys should worry more about yourself getting hurt. Don't fire destroy vampires?" I stand up feeling the effects of Demetri's excitement.

"Yes but don't humans get hurt from vampire strength?" Oh I feel a challenge coming on. Licking my lips, I jump on Demetri's back.

"Then off to the training grounds then." Demetri grasps under my knees on his hips and he runs off. I am starting to like being carried everywhere but I know it is not good for my physique.

We make it to a big gym area with one half for a few guards that are wrestling and the other half with weights and all other gym equipment. I get down and stand watching the blurs of the vampires fighting. Some of the vampires stopped what they are doing and looked at me. I smile and wave at them.

"What do you want to do first?" Demetri asks.

"First I want to see who wins over there." I point to the wrestling vampires. One male is dark-skinned with the same red ruby eyes sneering at his opponent. The other vampire is familiar, it is Alec.

"The dark skin male is Afton he can turn invisible." My eyes widen and look at Felix.

"Really!? That is cool!" I grin watching the two quarrel before Alec gets an opening and he for sure uses it. Grasping at Afton jugular, he flips the big man over and pins him down.

"Alec wins." Demetri grins showing one of his fangs. "Good job man."

Afton and Alec look up and their eyes look at me. They split before bowing making me chuckle. I shake my head and say, "You don't need to bow."

"You are the queen. It is natural for us to do so." afton has an african accent. 

"Hm if it natural then what can I do about it. Still we can and are friends not leaders and guards." They nod relaxing their postures.

"What brings you here my queen?"

"To train." their eyes widen.

"We will go easy and I will train first with the queen if that is fine with you." Demetri states walking to the two.

"Perfect." Afton and Alec walk away with worry. I walk to the circle Demetri stepped in. 

"Now part of thei training is you controlling your flame. Felix will have a bucket of water to help if things turn wrong." I look and see Felix has a few buckets of water to dump on me. I chuckle and nod looking at Demetri.

"What will you be doing?" Demtri grins and humanly run to me. I grin and leap to the right feeling my blood begin to pump. The other vampires in the room stand and observe. 

Demetri tries to grab my arm but I slip out of his hold. He goes slightly faster to tap at me but I dodge. He is trying to tap meaning he is trying to get a hit on me. Catching on quickly on the little game, I feel ym eyes glow and my fire to cover ym body. The observers gasp in surprise. They didn't know their queen had an abiltiy.

"Now come the critical part. you need to tap me but with your fire. Have it move beyond you like Alec does with his mist." I glance to Alec and he opens his hands and brings out dark mists moving like snakes.

I nod and breath concentrating on the fire in my veins. I push a tendril of fire out but it takes quite a bit of time for it to bend like a whip. Demetri now runs around me and I have to tap him with the fire. Knowing just how painful and bad a vampire can be when lit on fire, I will at least try to burn his clothes. Sinjing the fabric only. I lick my lips and move my hand to whip the fire at him. The fire follows my hand and Demetri moves. A few times I slowly practice in moving the fire as I want it to. 

"Good job now land a hit." I watch him spin around me. Time slows for a minute for me to see a opening and I fick the fire at the spot. His pants get touched and I picture his pants turning to ash. To my surprise, his pants does turn to ashes and now his spiderman underwear is in view. 

"Hahaha," I let go of my fire and they dissipate. The crowd bursts laughing and Demetri stops running. I laugh and point without words at his legs. Demetri looks and gasps, he rushes out of the room faster than Edward.

"Good job my queen." Felix chuckles walking over to me.

"Hahaha, thanks. Hahaha." I take five minutes to stop laughing. 

"Morgana, that was excellent." The guards freeze hearing Aro's voice. They make a path in front of me to reveal the three kings. "But whose idea was it for you to be in here?"

"It was my idea. I also know I was in no danger due to the elite guards being with me." I giggle with my mind reverting to Demetri half nakedness.

"It is not funny love." Caius scolds me.

"I do find it funny that Demetri has spiderman underwear." I burst out laughing still picturing the moment.

"That is amusing but now it is time for us to bring you elsewhere," Marcus speaks with a smile.

"Right. I am coming. Bye, guys." I wave at the vampires and they say bye as the kings walk behind me out of the training room.