Chapter 19

Father calls as I am unpacking. The guards just dropped all my things last night while I slept. I could not begin to feel how much shock I was under. Father tells me that Bella told him I came to Italy to shack up with men. Actually think I am that type of person.

"You would believe that? Dad, I came to Italy to find a bigger career path. I can't believe you would think I am...am...a whore!? And through Bella?" Tears spring in my eyes and my heart clenches in pain.

"Honey, I don't want you fucking anyone." His tern tone doesn't help me at all.

"Dad...I can't...you don't believe I can find love?" My lips quiver as I whisper on the phone.

" well with your disorder..."

"So that's it!? Do you think I have no chance at love at all because of my disorder!? I am here healing myself, dad. You saw I am healing and now you throw away the smallest of relationship we had all on account of Bella telling you some lie!? I-i can't believe you would think of me in that way!?" I cry out, my left hand tugging my hair as my waterworks overflow and fall down my face.

"Morgana..." he sounds stressed but I still don't hear an apology.

"Call me again when you regain some sense dad."

I hang up as he calls my name. Sinking down to the carpet floor, I just cry. Weeping out my heart and feeling my depression come full fold on my shoulders. I thought my father would have bigger support but he actually believes Bella's lies!? Not to mention the stuff Bella actually told him about me. Lying and saying I am a whore!? How the hell....why the hell would she do that?!

"Love, what happened?" Arms and cool bodies press and surround me. The first chest near is becoming my crying pillow.

"Masters, queen father called and..." I allow Jane to tell Aro what she heard.

"How dare he!?" I whimper out some more as I know now things will turn for the worse.

"What did he say?" I don't look at Aro. Who knows what he is thinking?

"Our dearly Tesoro father and sister accuse and thinks she is a whore." A crack of cement makes my body flinch before looking to where the noise came from. Caius' chest rises and falls with black blood-hungry eyes. A huge break-in hole is in my walls near my bed.

"Love, you are not a whore. You are a queen, our queen. You need not think nor care about them as they are far away from where they cannot hurt you. Listen to me, Morgana." Marcus lifts my head to look into my red puffy eyes. "You will nor ever be anything less than a goddess to us. They are just jealous that you are strong enough to push past this disorder and become someone they can never be. Listen to me well Morgana, they might care but we do, and you. Are. Not. Alone." I cry with a small smile at his words.

"Why must you guys be so wonderful?" They wrap their arms around me before moving the four of us to another room. Judging by the scent I smell, we entered Marcus' room. The book's smell is a clear indication.

"Forget them. You have us and we will always see you as you are. Strong, powerful, scary at times if ever you get mad, and a true queen. Love you, Tesoro." Caius whispers in my left ear.

"I love you guys as well." It may be early but already, I do love them, in any way or form this love will turn into. I love the Volturi kings. Closing my eyes, I go into a small snooze from my crying fest.

"Morgana, love please wake up." Caius puls me out of my blissful sleep.

"Hm, what!?" I groan and tighten my hold on my pillow which begins to vibrate. What!? Looking up I notice Marcus' long brown hair and a smirk on his lips. "Hi."

"Morning." I glance out the window and notice it is morning. seems I needed much more sleep than I thought.

"C'mon love, Aro and I had a wonderful idea to make you forget your worries." Caius carries me back into my room where I note the hole is gone.

"What idea would that be?" I am curious.

"Swimming." I laugh as Caius seems much more excited than I am.

"Yay! Wait here and don't look." I enter the closet and find a black one-piece swimming suit. Tying my hair in a bun, I walk out with a loose white dress to cover my body. Caius rakes his eyes over my form and smirks.

"Are you sure we can't skip the pool love and perhaps spend time here?" He walks over while I evade his grasp.

"I wish to swim not be drowned by you. C'mon." I walk out in the hall and see Marcus and Aro waiting. a grumpy cat Caius comes out too. I laugh at his face that matched the grumpy cat meme. "You... you look like a grumpy cat!"

I burst out some more laughing and had to bend over trying to regain my breathing from laughing hysterically. Caius smirks soon and I shriek before running off. Not getting two steps away before being swept in a pair of arms and the wind blows at my face. I laugh some more and when we stop, a big in-ground pool is in front of us.

"Caius please set me down." He does as I ask. Once my feet hit the pavement, I take off the dress and my shoes before taking two steps and diving right in.

The water welcomes me in its embrace and I relax in the cool element. My fire can't harm anyone here and right at the moment, I float in the liquid space. I look around and see my mates have joined me. Each without a shirt on making me check out their muscular-packed chest. They smirk and swim closer, their boxers floating around their thighs. Not too surprised to find they all wear black boxers. the famous Volturi and their love for the color black.

Aro comes closer but I swim back. A smirk appears on my face before twisting around to swim forward. Flexing my spine and pressing my hands on my sides, I swim like a mermaid without the tail appendage. Feeling the need to breathe air begins to nag at my lungs. I swim upwards and when breaching the surface, I intake a big gasp of water.

"Bellisima!" I chuckle as Aro calls out at me. Twisting my torso, I swim around in circles enjoying the feeling of turning like a seal. Just floating and turning clockwise.

"You are going to make me dizzy love." I stop spinning and giggle at them. My stretched-out smile stays glued on my face for the rest of the day.

"Hahaha, get him, Marcus!" Caius and Marcus are wrestling in the water like two sharks. Aro got out of the water and is lounging back on one of the chairs. I remained in the water. I love water right now because even as my flames lick my hair, they can't heat up the water.

"Where is the support for me!" Caius whines while Marcus swims away leaving the blonde alone for now.

"Go, Caius!" I cheer before shrieking as he lifts me up on his shoulders. 

"Ah, Caius put me down!" I cry out as the rest of my body turns on fire. "Caius!"

He makes me slip back into the water. Staying in the water, I glare at my blonde artistic mate. Smirking, I swim over and begin to move around him. Kissing up his abs he groans and quickly tugs me up to kiss me on the lips.

"Never tease me." He growls against my lips.

"That is why I am on fire, cause I am dangerously hot!" I push his chest before swimming over to the stairs and climbing out.

Walking over to Aro, he opens his arm and I lay down on him. My head on his chest and right arm draped over his wet waist. kissing his jaw I cuddle close. He pecks my forehead and relaxes with me in his arms. Marcus comes over and places his hands on my back, rubbing up and down luring me to sleep.

"If you continue that Marcus, I will be drooling asleep on Aro." He doesn't stop.

"I don't mind love. I am already wet." I laugh at his Aro words before snuggling closer and fade into sleep, dripping wet with water.