Chapter 20

"Wait up," I heard a voice call from behind me

"Wait up," I heard a voice call from behind me. Turning around I see the boy I've been trying to avoid for two months, so I walked even faster.

"I said wait," he shouted again causing me to walk even faster, but since luck isn't on my side he eventually caught up to me and grabbed my arms.

"Let go of me," I struggled against him, his fingernails dug into the flesh if my arm.

"I just want to talk," his voice came out harsh, a fake smile was set on his face.

"I told you to leave me alone," I was still trying to pry my arm from his grip.

"Can you just stop that," if possible his arms curled tighter around my arm.

"You're hurting me," I could feel the grimace in my face.

"Then maybe just cooperate with me," he glared at me but still kept his tight grip.

"What do you want to talk about?" I tried to hold in whimpers as he squeezed.

"I want you back," I would've interrupted him right there but I wanted to keep my arm, "I know you're just dating Leo to get back at me, Emma told me. She was a mistake Alyiah, I should've never slept with her, so to save yourself from having to continue fake dating Leo we can get back together. I promise I'll treat right, even better that before."

I've never wanted to laugh so bad in my life.

"Firstly, Leo and I are together. Not in some fake dating way, that relationship is real and even if I was in a fake relationship there's no way in hell I would go back to you. It's been three months please move on," I regretted those words because that's when his nails broke my flesh and blood started to drip.

"Butterfly!" Brendon's hand fell from my arm and my hand immediately covered the wound.

"Want to go get some ice-cream, there's this-" his words were cut short when he saw Brendon standing in front of me.

"What's he doing here?"

"Nothing," Brendon said too quickly then ran off outside.

"That was weird," he turned to me with a smile on his face, but it dropped as soon as he saw the blood on my hand. "What the fuck is that?"

He hardly every curses.

"Brendon got too handsy," my arm felt as if it was throbbing.

Leo only nodded his head before he stalked towards the school door and I quickly scurried behind him. As he opened the door his eyes looked for his target and as soon as he located it, his bag was discarded on the grounds and a right hook was being sent to Brendon's face. I watched from the school steps, in astonishment while silently cheering him on, as he gave him another hit to his face and then another, another and another, the few students that were in the parking lot ran over to see including the basketball team.