Issue 4: Gravity Of Haunted Depths

Start from the beginning

(RUMBLE)

(BEEEEEEEEWOOOOOOOP)

Alarms Blair after a rumble. Mandy and Scott use the computers in the lab to locate what happened.

Mandy: Floor 20.

Scott: The Reality frame test chamber. I already brought up the security footage.

Mandy: Ugh, no fair- wait where?!

Shoving her brother aside, Mandy sees with her own eyes how there is a massive hole in the test chamber. And the Reality frame itself was gone.

(An hour later....)

Misty and the Twins were in the CEO's office. The twins were the scientific advisors as to what happened with the Reality Frame, Misty was there to promote a salutation.

The six-foot, handsome bearded devil, who was the CEO, turned to the three after finishing a call.

(CEO of Cloud Tech; Erick Cloudford)

Erick: So... There's a goddamn hole in the side of my building.

Erick:.... Go.

Scott: We believe the Interloper broke into the building, and stole the Reality Frame.

Scott: They messed with our invention once, I'm willing to bet they took it to finish whatever they started.

Misty: Footage showed no man in that room.

Mandy: So the door to the chamber was blown off its hinges... The wall was blown up, and the Reality Frame came alive and flew out of the building by itself....?

Mandy: Ma'am, please. Take this seriously.

Misty: Hmph!

Mandy: Sir. We ask you to make us heads of R&D again. We'll create something to locate the Interloper, and Cloud Tech will go down in history as creators of universe travel.

Erick:.... Okay... Uhm. That last part, I don't really care for.

Erick: I care about finding and stopping these robberies of our tech.

Erick: If you can do that. You have the green light.

Misty: Sir, if I may... I might have a solution for these robberies.

Erick: That's why you're here...?

Erick: Okay, shoot, what do you got?

Misty gives Erick a tablet device.

Erick:(reads)...

Erick: Hah! No.

Misty: But sir-

Erick: You're not turning one of our corpses meant for scientific research into that.