Chapter 23

Ponyboy's P.O.V

I noticed Abby fell asleep so I wrapped both my arms around her, resting my head on hers as I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep myself. I quickly fell asleep, keeping my arms around Abby.

I woke up to Buck stopping the car and looking back at me.

"We're here." He said quietly, trying not to wake Abby. I nodded, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I carefully got out of the truck, picking Abby up bridal style.

Buck got out of the truck, grabbing our bags and brought them inside as I carried Abby inside. I looked around, amazed, it was way bigger then any house I've ever seen. I found the bedroom, setting Abby on the bed carefully and taking her dress off, pulling on her pajama pants and one of her shirts before going downstairs.

"All your stuff is in, I'll be here in a couple days to get you guys." He whispered.

"Ok, thanks Buck." I nodded. He nodded back, leaving the house and I waited till I heard his truck start before going upstairs and pulling my suit off, putting a pair of sweatpants on before climbing into bed next to Abby and wrapping my arms around her body. 

She immediately cuddled into me and I kissed her head before resting my head on top of hers and closing my eyes, quickly drifting off to sleep again.

Abby's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, confused as I looked around and didn't recognize anything until I looked down at Pony and remembered everything so I just assumed this was the beach house. I walked out to the balcony and saw the beach, waves crashing onto the sand and the smell of salt water and fresh air hitting my face. 

I softly smiled, loving that I get to wake up to this for a little bit. I jumped slightly, startled when Pony wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Good morning love." He softly whispered, kissing the top of my head.

"Good morning." I smiled, turning around towards him.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Good." I softly smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Good." He smiled, kissing my forehead. 

"How about you?" I asked softly.

"Good." He chuckled.

"Good." I said, softly kissing his lips. He kissed back, tightening his grip around my waist. I softly giggled as he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He put his hands under my thighs, holding me up as he continued to kiss me.

He walked into the house, closing the balcony door before laying me down on the  bed, laying on top of me without breaking the kiss. I softly smiled as I continued to kiss him, running my hands through his hair. He quickly slid his tongue into my mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance.(Sorry I had to lmfao)

⚠️👹SMUT👹⚠️

"This is going to be a good honeymoon gift." I mumbled against his lips, sliding my hand down his bare chest. I felt him smirk and his hands slide to my shirt, slowly unbuttoning it as his hands brushed against my breasts, turning me on even more.

Pony kissed down my jaw to my neck, biting and sucking all over my skin, causing me to let out soft moans. I pulled my shirt off the rest of the way, letting him kiss down my chest and in between my breast before he kissed down my stomach. 

I tugged his hair, pressing my body as much against his as I could. I felt him put his hands on my waist, pushing me down against the bed so I couldn't push myself against him. 

I pulled the drawstrings of his sweatpants and he quickly kissed my lips again. I kissed back, untying his sweatpants and slowly sliding them off, brushing my finger tips against his legs on "accident".

I felt him grind himself against me and I moaned into his mouth, tugging harder on his hair, causing him to groan. I felt his fingers slid under my shorts, caressing my thigh. 

I brushed my hand over his boxers, causing his 🥺member🥺🤭🤤 (SORRRYYY😭)... causing his dick to twitch. (This is awkward to type.. the things I do for y'all.)

"Abby." He groaned, pushing himself against my hand.

"Nuh uh uh." I smirked, pulling my hand away. "Tell me you want me." I whispered in his ear, nibbling on his earlobe.

"I want you~" He groaned.

"Hmmm?" I hummed, licking down his neck before nibbling right under his ear.

"I want you..please Abby." He moaned. I smiled, pulling his boxers down slowly, causing his erection to spring out.

"Someone got excited for me." I teased, kissing down his chest. 

I quickly gobbled his glizzy and then he fucked me till the bed broke.. edward cullen vibes fr 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 (HEHEHE I'M SLEEP DEPRIVED.)

(i don't want to continue with smut rn sorryyyyy when I edit it I will lmao) 

⚠️👹SMUT END👹⚠️ 

We were laying on the bed, breathing heavily as I laid my head on his chest, my hair sticking to my face.

"That was the best honeymoon gift." I whispered, softly smiling as I pecked his lips.

"Agreed." He smiled, pushing my hair out of my face and softly kissing my cheeks.

"I love you." I said softly, resting my chin on his chest as I looked up at him.

"I love you too." He whispered, gently rubbing my back. 

"I'm gonna shower. Join me?" I sweetly smiled, crawling off of him. He softly laughed, nodding as he got up, pulling his boxers on. I wrapped the sheet around me, walking into the bathroom and turning the shower on. 

Once the water got warm I dropped the sheet, stepping into the shower and not long after I felt arms wrap around my waist. 

I stood under the stream of water, letting it warm me up as I felt him softly kiss my shoulder, rubbing small circles on my waist with his thumb.

"God you're so gorgeous." He whispered.

THE ENDDDD (Tell me if you want an epilogue)