Chapter 14

⚠️Smut warning ⚠️

Ponyboy's P.O.V

Abby was just running her fingers through my hair and I was about to fall asleep until she suddenly stopped. I heard her quiet snores escaping her lips so I decided to try and fall asleep to that instead, which worked.

I woke up to chuckling and my eyes fluttered open. Abby was still sleeping so I looked towards the door and saw Two-Bit, Steve, and Soda at the door watching me and Abby.

"Go away." I whispered.

"Don't have too much fun." Two chuckled. I flipped him off before he closed the door and I rested my head back on Abby's chest. I rolled off of her and she quickly rolled on top of me. I knew it was going to happen but it caused me to let out a quiet chuckle because of how fast it happened.

"Abby, baby, wake up. It's already noon." I whispered, shaking her awake.

"Mm. No." She groaned, tightening her grip around me. I chuckled at her and kissed her lips. She quickly kissed back but I pulled away causing her eyelids to flutter open.

"More kissy." She pouted.

"Get up first." I chuckled. She quickly got out of bed and stood up. She was just a little taller than me since I was sitting on the end of the bed. My head went up to her chest. She leaned down and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into a passionate yet gentle kiss. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and wrapped my arms right under her butt causing her to gasp when my hands brushed over her ass. She pushed me back as she laid on top of me and I slid my hand up her shirt. I flipped us so I was on top. She tugged on the bottom of my shirt and I quickly pulled it off. I got up quickly and locked the door before crawling back on top of her.

She began to tug at my hair and I let out a small groan. I pulled off her shirt and immediately connected our lips again. She tasted like vanilla and smelt of it too. She started playing with the waistband of my sweatpants so I quickly pulled them off. I played with her sweatpants, well mine and slowly dragged them off. The only thing separating the bit of our skin was our underwear. I pulled mine off and trailed kisses from her lips to her jaw, neck, collar bone, her chest, and all the way to her waist band. I kissed the inside of her thighs, lightly sucking onto her tender skin. She let out a few quiet moans and tugged on my hair. I quickly pulled down her underwear and I kissed and sucked her wet folds. She let out small breathless moans and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Pony please." She moaned out. I trailed kisses back up to her neck and left a couple of marks.

I grabbed a condom out of Soda's dresser and quickly rolled it on.

"You're the only one I would let take my virginity, Pony." She whispered, connecting our lips again.

"Same goes for me Abbs" I said, connecting our lips again. I slowly began to thrust in making sure she was okay and I smiled when she quickly nodded. I kept kissing her neck and left many marks even on the top of her breasts.

"Pony faster." She moaned, tugging on my hair. I picked up my pace and she let out small moans into my chest. I connected our lips to try and quiet her and thank God it worked. I picked up my pace even faster and this time the kiss didn't quiet her moans.

"Do that again!" She slightly shouted. I pulled out and quickly pounded back into her.

"Oh! Pony!" She yelled out, balling the sheets into her fists. I kept speeding up and she released. I wasn't done yet so I kept thrusting into her. My thrusts got slower and sloppier and I released. I pulled out and fell next to her, catching my breath.

"I love you, Ponyboy Curtis." Riley whispered, pecking my lips.

"I love you too, Abrielle Cade." I smiled, pulling her into a kiss. I pulled away and we cuddled up. We were about to fall asleep until we heard a knock on the door.

---------------------------------------------------

Unedited- 718 words