Chapter 21

Darry's P.O.V (WOWWWW A CHANGEEE HEHEHE)

They are always telling me to live a little, well today I am. No I'm not going to Bucks. I have a.. well... a date.

She's a beautiful girl, her name is Brielle and she has brown hair that goes to her mid back, freckles, and beautiful hazel eyes. 

( this is her her name is  Christin Anadin irl)

"Hey guys, I already have plans tonight so you guys go party and have fun." I smiled when I saw Pony and Abby walked out.

"Aww c'mon Darry, we never spend time with you." Abby whined.

"How about I'll come later then?" I asked, hoping that would be good enough.

"Cross your heart?" She cocked an eyebrow, crossing her arms.

"Cross my heart." I chuckled, making a cross symbol over my chest.

"Good." She smiled before getting in the passenger seat of her truck and Pony started the truck.

"Guys, don't go in their bedroom I was tryna piss in peace but I guess Pony was doing a good job in there." Dally scuffed, lighting a cigarette.

"Gross." Steve mumbled before getting walking to the sidewalk. Everyone followed and once they left my sight I quickly went into the house, getting ready for my date.

Brielle was my girlfriend, I have been dating her for a couple months and I have been planning to introduce her to the gang. She is 24, 2 years younger then me and I met her because I was roofing her house. 

I checked the time, 7:30. I quickly buttoned up my white top, leaving the top few unbuttoned and I made my hair look a little messy. I pulled on my really high waisted, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. I grabbed some money and my truck keys before rushing out of the house and going to pick her up. (The outfit he wore in dirty dancing 🤭)

I pulled up to her little house and hopped out of the truck, grabbing the roses out of the back seat. I quickly knocked on her door and waited for her to open it. Once she did she was wearing a tight black dress with see through black long sleeves.

"Hey baby." I smiled, handing her the roses.

"Hi." She smiled, taking the roses and lightly pecking my lips. She quickly ran inside, her heels tapping on her hardwood floors and she put them in a vase with water before rushing back over to me. 

"Ready?" She smiled.

"Yup." I smiled back, linking arms with her.

Abby's P.O.V

Pony quickly pulled up to Bucks and he took out the keys, quickly running over to ky side, helping me out of the truck. I grabbed my small black purse and linked my arm with his and walked into Bucks, everyone else not far behind.