Chapter 3

Abby's P.O.V

"Abby?" He asked again.

"W-why do you hate me? What did I do to you?" I asked with more tears streaming down my face.

"I don't hate you. You did nothing. I'm so so sorry." He said while giving me a tight embrace. I hugged back and sobbed into his chest.

"Shh. I'm sorry Abby." He mumbled into my neck. I guess I was crying loud and Pony was talking loud because before we knew it the whole gang barged in.

"What happened?" Two-Bit asked.

"What did I tell you Pony?" Johnny said.

"Why is she crying?" Soda asked.

"Is she ok?" Darry asked.

"What did you do?" Dally asked.

"What is happening?" Steve asked.
They all asked too quickly and it all happened way too fast I barely understood.

"Guys stop and shut up!" I yelled but it was muffled because of Pony's shirt.

"I just had a nightmare again." I said looking at them.

"Oh ok." They all said but Dally knew something was up.

"Dal. I'm fine." I said, trying to give him a reassuring smile.

"Ok whatever man." He scoffed and walked away.

"I really am truly sorry Abbs." Pony said, giving me another hug.

"It's ok, Pone. I guess." I chuckled. He laid down and I laid next to him with my head resting on his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair and I mindlessly drew circles on his shoulder. I think our relationship is going to be better now. It still wasn't enough though. I wanted Pony to be more than a friend.

Ponyboy's P.O.V

I couldn't help but feel bad. Yes I didn't want her to like me that's why I was rude. I thought if she didn't like me then I wouldn't like her. I never wanted her to break down though so it made me feel really bad. We just laid down until my stomach growled.

"Are you hungry?" Abby chuckled.

"Ya. I can smell the eggs." I laughed. We both got up even though we didn't want to and I threw her over my shoulder. 

"PONYBOY MICHEAL CURTIS PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!" She yelled at me. I just laughed and ran out the door.

"Look at the love birds!" Steve shrieked.

"Steve shut your trap!" We yelled in sync.
I ran to the table and dropped her on Dallas.

"What the hell man!" Dallas yelled.
I just chuckled and walked into the kitchen.

"Morning doll." I heard Dallas say which caused me to roll my eyes. I don't know why I felt jealous. I grabbed two plates of eggs and bacon and grabbed two pepsi's.

"HEY DON'T DRINK MY SIBLINGS!!" Soda yelled and I heard Steve and Two-bit laughing.

"Soda you have issues." I heard Abby laugh out. I rolled my eyes with a chuckle and went to Abby and handed her a plate.

"Thanks Pone." She smiled. I went to sit in the living room and saw Riley sit next to me.
Now will be a good time to ask her. WIll it ruin everything? Does she even like me? I've been so rude to her. Should I? Ugh screw it Imma do it.

"H-hey Abby I- umm- I have a q-question." I stuttered Ugh I sound like a fool

"What is it?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Would you umm." Ugh just spit it out

I took a deep breath.

"Wouldyougoonadatewithme?" I rushed out.

"What?" She giggled.

"Will you go on a date with me?" I asked a little slower. I looked at the ground to avoid the awkwardness.

"Sure." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"W-wait really?" I was surprised.

"Sure! I mean why not. YOLO." She smiled then got up.

"7 tonight? That's when sunset is." She smiled

"Sure!" I said getting up. She walked out the door and headed to her house I'm guessing. Hopefully nothing happens.

-------------------------------------------------------

Unedited- 614 words