Chapter 18

Abby's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of pasta and chicken. I slowly started to move around and I heard Pony chuckling.

"Mmm, what time is it?" I mumbled, still half asleep.

"Five, Darry said you can eat with us." He whispered, stroking my hair and tightening his grip on me.

"Oh, ok" I mumbled, nuzzling my head into his chest. I was hungry but I wanted to go back go sleep and I didn't want to eat with the gang.

"Do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Yes but I don't know if I want to stay, Darry probably will try to talk to me or it will be really awkward." I mumbled, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes

"Aww c'mon Abs, it'll be ok." He whined, still stroking my hair.

"Fine" I mumbled, rolling off of him. I got up and quickly brushed my hair, making myself looking presentable. Pony was behind me and we walked out and I tiredly plopped a seat at the table, waiting for everybody else to come out.

"Dinner!" Darry called and it was like a stampede of boys rushing into the kitchen. I put some stuff on my plate before the boys took everything and silently picked at my food while all the boys were talking.

"So Abbyy, how are ya?" Soda asked.

"Fine" I mumbled, still picking at my chicken.

"Ok then, Darry how was work?" Soda said, turning everyones attention to Darry except for Pony's.

"You ok?" Pony whispered, putting his hand on my thigh.

"Same old." Darry sighed

"Dandy." I said with a fake smile. He gently rubbed his hand up and down my thigh, eating his food. I got up from the table and grabbed a beer, popping it open.

"Little lady drinks!" Two called out, causing everyone to look at me.

"Wow, spread the news around the world!" I mumbled, sipping on my beer

"No beer for you!" Darry said.

"Well last time I checked you kicked me out, meaning you don't control me or my actions anymore. If that means I can't eat here or drink your beer I'll just go to Bucks." I said, moving my beer away from him.

"Abby, I'm sorry about that, it was just the heat of the moment. Please give the beer to the boys, you can come back" He sighed.

"I don't know..." I trailed off.

"Please Abby" He begged.

"Ok, ok, fine" I sighed "But I'm keeping this beer" I chuckled, chugging down the rest of it.

"Whatever" He mumbled, sitting back down at the table, I giggled, grabbing another beer and popping it open, sipping on it before Darry saw me.

"Abby! C'mon!" He groaned. I giggled, sitting back down at the table, across from Darry and I handed Pony my beer.

"Umm, I don't know." He mumbled, taking the beer.

"C'monn, just a sip" I whispered, picking at my food again. I saw him take a sip and make a disgusted face and I giggled.

"Ponyboy Curtis!" Darry raised his voice.

"Calm your titties." I giggled, drinking the rest of the beer and throwing it away. At this point Two was chuckling and Steve was hiding in his laugh while Dally was snickering. Johnny was silently sitting there while Soda just looked shocked.

"Dear Lord." Darry sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. I giggled at him and threw the rest of my stuff away, grabbing another beer and jumping onto the couch, turning the T.V on. 

I was humming and started dancing around the living room. I clearly couldn't hold my alcohol well.

"Guyssss, pigs can fly." I giggled, spinning in circles in the middle of the living room.

"Someones a little drunk." Dally snickered.

"Woahhhh, the rooms spinningggg." I giggled, trying to balance but falling to my butt. 

"Ouchie." I whined, Pony quickly walked over to me. 

"How about you sit down love." He chuckled, picking me and setting my on the couch.

"Can you kiss my boo boo better?" I whined, holding my hand out.

"Sure." He chuckled, kissing my hand. 

"Are you almost done?" I whined, laying on the couch.

"Yeah, give me a second love." He whispered, kissing my forehead before going back into the dinning room. I got back up, spinning in circles again in the middle of the living room.

"I think she needs to be tamed." Two snickered, watching me spin.

"I'm in my wild habitat." I giggled, still spinning around.

"Ok, let's cuddle." Pony sighed, picking me up and sitting on the couch with me.

"Okie dokie." I giggled, cuddling into his chest.

"You really can't hold your alcohol love." He chuckled, tightly wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Nope." I giggled, sitting on his lap, facing him and playing with his hair. 

"What are you doing?" He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist again.

"You look pretty." I giggled, still playing with his hair. He chuckled, shaking his head.

"I don't look pretty, you are out of it." He scuffed with a laugh. I softly giggled and kissed his nose.

"I'm sleepy." I yawned, nuzzling my face into his chest.

"Go to sleep love, I'll hold ya." He whispered, kissing the top of my head. I nodded, closing my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

——————————————————————-

Unedited- 835 words