Chapter 26

"Hello Beautiful... Nah, I am out with Yoongi Hyung... Ummhmmm... Okay, bye... Love you... No, I love you more... Okay okay... Bye" Only jungkook knows how much he wants to get out of there but he can't....he don't have much time before the wedding and also his hyungs are still in the mall what if they sees him?he doesn't want to ruien the surprise gift.....so by putting a stone in his heart he continued to look for the perfect gift while praying that he won't be able to recognise him….Maybe god was on his side this time, which is why Hoseok didn't noticed Jungkook or maybe the older male doesn't want to look at someone else who is not his husband...

Jungkook remembers from the pictures how beautiful his Hobi hyungie's husband is... They do look good together... But still Wonwoo and SeokJin are the perfect and beyond perfect couple for Jungkook... He might be biased but it doesn't change the fact that WonJin have the love many people craves for... Hopefully, in future he will get the same love…

Next morning... Wonwoo was waiting for his fiance at the altar... he was fucking nervous... Till morning, he was all prepared and confident but with every passing minute, he is getting close to a mental breakdown...

"Mingyu... My hands are getting cold" he whispered to his best friend and best man….Who chuckled.... obviously we don't see a confident man like Wonwoo being this nervous ever day "Chill hyung....you guys have been living together from years now....what are you so afraid of? Jinnie hyungie loves you so just calm down or already leave my hand before it starts bleeding " Mingyu whined...that's when Wonwoo noticed how tightly he is holding his bestfriend's hand while literally digging his fingers into the younger's hands....he immediately removed his hand and gave his bestfriend a apologetic smile "sorry...i guess I am bit nervous" Mingyu was about to say something but before he could say anything seokjin walked down the aisle holding their precious bunny's hand looking ethereal Okay, Wonwoo prepared himself so much that we will not cry... But the minute his eyes landed on SeokJin he couldn't hold back the tears...

They have been through so much... From losing everything and starving to building a life which Wonwoo promised to his boyfriend... He did it together and finally after being together for more than 7 years... They are getting married... SeokJin gave him soon-to-be be husband a warm smile... He was also holding back the tears... Clenching hard on his bouquet... Wonwoo was not the only one who was nervous...

Jungkook have SeokJin's hand in Wonwoo's stretched out one... "I won't say 'take care of him' because there is no one else who can do that Better than you, hyungie..." The said male smiled at this brother's words... Their baby bunny is all grown up... Priest cleared his throat... "Please say your vows"  Wonwoo held SeokJin's hands "Damn... You look so stunning that I forgot everything I was supposed to say..." Wonwoo Chuckled between his tears... He took a deep breath and smiled when SeokJin's squeezed his hands... "I was once told that life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It is about learning to dance in rain... and you taught me that... It is easy to fall in love... But growing in love is something you taught me... You introduced a color into the world I always thought was black and white... Before you, I only had Jungkook... Stop hitting me..." He scolded Mingyu as he smacked Wonwoo's back for not taking his name... "and Mingyu... All I want to say is... Thank you so much for sticking by my side and also, we figured it out" The tears Jin was holding back from so long started to fall down the like a river....he smiled through the tears....Wonwoo hates to see Jin cry but today he is happy knowing those are the happiest tears they have ever shredded...

"well i am world wide handsome....so I am bound to look stunning but goshhh....how dare you to look more handsome then me huh" his words made both of them to chuckled "i won't say much....just wanting to thank you for barging into my life....thank you for staying there even when i tried to shu you away....thank you for sticking by my side when the entire world was against us..."he then looked at jungkook and smiled widely"and thank you for showing me what it feels to have a family....we lived a beautiful journey together with lots of ups and downs but we made it....we finally figured it out" Wonwoo bit his lower lip to hold back the urge of crying out loudly... It is just too much for both of them even for Jungkook and Mingyu as they were also crying like idiots...

Officiant was about the say something when Wonwoo and SeokJin interrupted... "We have another vow" the old man raised his eyebrow but didn't said anything... They look way too cute like adorable puppies that he doesn't have a heart to stop them... So, he gave them a nod and the couple looked at Jungkook who was wiping his nose... "Baby... Thank you so much for everything you have done for... All the sacrifices you made for us to be together... We promise to protect you, be there with you and love you with all of our hearts... Hyungs love their baby bunny" Jungkook immediately ran towards them and hugging them both then started crying his heart out "i love you hyungs....i love you both so so so much.....even if Jeon Hana and Jeon Subhan are my birth parents....but for me you both are my real parents....i love you more then words can describe....i love you " with that he started crying loudly like a toddler…

Officiant has to clear his throat in order to continue the ceremony... "Please exchange the rings" and so they did... Wonwoo once again slid the ring around SeokJin's finger... "With this ring... I thee wedd" the older male grinned and also slide the ring repeating the same words... "I pronounce you both husbands... You may ki- nevermind" Wonwoo was already kissing SeokJin like there is no tomorrow... He has been dying to do the same since the minute he saw the older male walking down the aisle…Both jungkook and Mingyu literally started jumping and dancing like a literal kids that they both forgot to clap for the newly wedded couple....after breaking the kiss Wonwoo didn't wasted a minute before picking his husband up in a bridal style....and made his way to their sweet home while jungkook and Mingyu were still busy dancing like monkeys that they didn't even noticed when the couple left their sight"oh... They left" Jungkook said with a pout which also made Mingyu stop dancing... "Wanna go out and eat something? My treat" that made Jungkook nod his head happily and officiant roll his eyes "strange kids"

In the bedroom, Wonwoo laid his husband down on the bed and hovered above him... "Hi... My beautiful husband" he whispered before kissing SeokJin's lips softly... Just like the first kiss they shared... Good thing SeokJin didn't pushed him away…"I love you Wonu" jin said in between the kisses....after overcome all the hurdles of life this is their new beginning of better life.... finally he is married to the love of his life....he still can't believe it's true but it..... "I love you more, my little hamster" Wonwoo said with a last peck on his husband's lips... Finally, after everything... They are officially married to one another... Both of them are feeling so many weird emotions but they are having the same thoughts in their minds... "We figured it out" both of them said at the same time and laughed... Once again attaching their lips in a sweet, passionate kiss…

------The End-----

*No Proofread*