Chapter 8

Jin smiled and kissed his boyfriend's cheek... that's the reason why he loves his boyfriend so much....the amount of effort he have putten into this relationship is commendable...he never leaves any chance to express his love towards jin...during his good day or bad wonwoo have always been there for him giving him the mental support to go through it.....even though jin barely says the word ' i love you ' to him....but he loves him more than he loves his life....he is really grateful for the day they both came to his house... because from that day his life changed for better

" I still have an hour before my next shift starts ....wanna play board games at my place?"

Wonwoo smiled "sure... Let's me call Koo-" before he could finish his sentence, Jungkook knocked the door... "I hope you guys are not kissing each other... I don't want see anything like that until it is your wedding" Both jin and Wonwoo chuckled at their baby's statement "yahh brat,we aren't doing anything now common get in" jin said to which jungkook immediately jumped in the car "so what are we gonna do now??" Wonwoo started the car... "Your Jin Hyung has 1 hour off... So, we will play some board games..." Jungkook excitedly clapped his hands... He loves spending time with SeokJin... As the older male makes him feel home…

Soon they all reached to jin's apartment and started playing monopoly and jin being himself was continuously cheating...no he wasn't cheating to win....but was doing that to make jungkook win the game...so that he can hear his baby's melodious giggles which he loves the most…Wonwoo glared at his boyfriend when Jungkook celebrated his victory... "Yes... I won... Hooray... Oh... Gotta a pee..." SeokJin laughed as Jungkook ran towards the washroom...

As soon as the door got closed... Wonwoo pulled his boyfriend on his lap... "You little cheating hamster" he flicked SeokJin's head…Jin pout "stop being a whinny baby....it's just a game" Wonwoo pulled his pouty boyfriend's cheek before kissing his nose

"Uhhh....btw tomorrow I am taking off from work. If you aren't too busy can we spend the day together?" He asked not knowing if Wonwoo remembers that's it's their one year anniversary tomorrow or not "I have all the time in this world for you, Love... Just tell me when you want me here..." He peaked SeokJin's lips…

Wonwoo is very well aware of the fact that tomorrow is their first anniversary... He can't believe it's already been a year with this beauty in his arms... He also knows that SeokJin will not like something grand therefore, he has planned something sweet... Just like the older male…"Then can you be here after the college ends?" He asked with a shy smile to which the younger nodded...and without wasting any second Jin crashed his lips against the love of his life....to which the younger pulled him closer even if it's possible....they were soo into the moment that...."OH MY GOSHH HYUNGIEE" their little bunny whined while closing his eyes with his palms

Wonwoo pulled away and looked at Jungkook... "I swear to god... As soon as you get a boyfriend I will spoil all of your kisses" he playfully glared at his brother who is very well aware that his Hyung will never do that to him…But can he ever leave a chance to tease his brother?

He looked at Jin and immediately started tearing up shredding his fake tears "see Jinnie hyungie how mean he is" The said male smacked his boyfriend's arm... "Yahhh you can't say that to my baby" he moved away from Wonwoo and sat on the mattress before pulling Jungkook on his lap... "Baby... Don't cry... Your Hyung is a pabo…"Jungkook snuggled more into his jinnie hyung's embrace enjoying this warmth...bring the brightest student he is....he was never able to make friends every student is either jealous of his status or his talent....and about his parents they only want him to have a perfect score....they neither do care about his mental health nor about his happiness....his mother never even wished him on his birthday....if he ever score anything less than a perfect 100 his mother literally verbally abuse him and never leaves a chance to make him feel like a burden and about his father he sometimes genuinely forgets that he even have one......so it's always been Wonwoo and only Wonwoo whoever loves and looked after him....but now he have his Jinnie  hyung who literally loves him just as much as how his hyung does....he peeked his head out a little and showed his tongue to his hyung to tease…