Chapter 24

"My love, ever since I first laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me... Can you believe that we have spent more than 7 years together? It has been a wild like seriously... the wildest ride... many things changed over the time... from having everything to not having a proper place to live... and again coming to the top... but one thing remained constant was our love for one another... it only grew stronger and stronger as the time went by... So, Kim SeokJin... will you make me the happiest man alive by accepting this proposal? Will you marry me? I promise you to love you forever..."

Even jin was crying hard earlier

Even jin was crying hard earlier....now he is crying that hardest...more harder than how much they cried on the day Mrs. Jeon made Wonwoo choose between him and Jungkook....he sat on his knees and started hitting Wonwoo "idiot dork nonsense who throws this many bombs on one day and don't you know that i can't live without you then what the fuck you mean by will you.... ofcourse i will is that even a question you stupid asshole....now give me this ring before I beat the shit out of our" even though jin was threatening him but his face his just looking like the most adorable whinny kid with soft red nose and cheek then his big fat tears....Wonwoo smiled and slide the ring around SeokJin's finger before placing his lips against those soft plum cherries... For the first time Jungkook didn't interrupted their kiss... If anything he started jumping like a bunny and yelled... "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... MY HYUNGS GOT ENGAGED... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Wonwoo and Jin chuckled into the kiss... "I love you Wonu" the younger male grinned ear to ear... "I love you more, my little hamster" After a long passionate kiss...wonwoo cupped jin's face and gently wipped his tears then looked at jungkook with a huge smile "let's celebrate" Both of his babies nodded their heads and damn it was the bestest day ever... At present, all of them were eating Wonwoo's special Chicken Alfredo... Something that Jungkook loves a lot... He was sitting in the middle and both of his hyungs were shoving the food in his mouth... "Yahh owhal jell jelh" he whined with mouth full which made Wonjin chuckle... Once Jungkook gulped the food down... He asked "When are you guys getting married? Because I am only here for five days... Still got six months to be back home properly" Mrs. Jeon doesn't know about his arrival or she would have never let him stay at his hyung's place.... good thing she never calls him unless she needs to...or doesn't know anything about his academics ....well what else can we expect from a woman like her

Jin stared at the ring in his finger then at both the precious male in front of him "as long as you both are with me i am ready to have this marriage at any moment....even if you ask me to marry this dork right now....i am all ready for it "Wonwoo made his baby brother eat another fork full of goodness before saying... "Okay then... Let's go out for shopping" he has already planned everything... He knew SeokJin would be ready to marry him any time... Jungkook is here for next 5 days... They have to get married before he goes back to abroad... "Mingyu is also dying to be my best man"Seokjin kissed jungkook's cheek "then will you be my best man? please" jin pleaded while showing his adorable puppy eyes to which jungkook chuckled and immediately hugged him "ofcourse i am gonna be your best man"Wonwoo had the biggest smile on his face... If it was in his hand... He would have never let Jungkook go back... They have enough to keep Jungkook to themselves but Mrs. Jeon will go crazy again and he doesn't want to risk anything especially when it comes to his baby... It's not like she didn't tried to sabotage his business or SeokJin's job... But he was smart to handle everything carefully... He was always two steps ahead of his so-called mother... From keeping all the confidential info to himself and not trusting any employee to making sure Jin stays protected during and after his work... However, from past few months, Jeon Empire is moving towards the dead-end... Which keeps her busy and she doesn't try to find ways to hurt them...

*No Proofread*