Chapter 1

"Wonwoo... Are you seriously going to look at him from a distance every day or will you ever approach him?" Mingyu, a first year student like Wonwoo, asked his friend... It's been six months since college started and the elder son of Jeons has developed a little too big crush on his senior... Now, Wonwoo is not a stalker but everyday before the classes start, he stands in front of the senior's apartment and then follows him till he reaches the college... Yeah... That's what stalkers do…

 That's what stalkers do…

"if your parents got to know this

"if your parents got to know this... I am pretty sure you will be dead dead" the younger of two said and he walked beside his friend... Imagine a guy coming to college in Porche and walking 3 kms to where SeokJin lives, waiting for the older man to come out and then walking 3 kms back to college... And it is still a crush for him…

"Yeah i know now shut up" Wonwoo whispered yell to his best friend who simply just rolled his eyes....it's their daily routine from stalking him all day to having this conversation literally every single day to going back home and dreaming about his dear senior....even if Wonwoo never admits he is deeply madly in love with Seokjin....they were now inside the college campus Mingyu have to leave since his boyfriend literally threatened him to spend some quality time with him....Wonwoo was still following Seokjin but then suddenly the senior disappear from his sight he looked around but couldn't find him that's when he felt a tap on his shoulder

"Why are you following me like a certified stalker?" Jin asked about being all done with his Junior's behaviour... It's not like he hasn't noticed how Jeon Wonwoo... The heir of Jeon Empire is following him everyday... At first, he ignored it but this is becoming Wonwoo's regular routine and even his classmates have started noticing it...

"I swear I will report you to the VP if I found you roaming around my apartment or following me like a mad man" Wonwoo immediately hold his ears and put up the best puppy face he have "i am sorry if i went overboard.... but please i am not a stalker....my intention is to make sure that you are okay and no one is troubling you... sorry " his heart is beating like crazy he can't believe that he is finally having his first conversation with this super hot senior....he mentally praised himself for not stuttering but is also scared of his heart comes out from beating so fast…