Chapter 6

SeokJin frowned and was about to lock the screen when a notification of Wonwoo's post popped up…

Won_Woooo: I only belong to you, Baby...........

A smile appeared on his face but then he again frowned when he saw the comment...

Jeonwo_99: Wow he didn't wasted minutes before claiming his man....😍😍😍

Reply
Mia_69: seriously jeonghan and Wonwoo looks the best💜

Jeomin: i wonder who's the top🌚

Suhan: i am so hurt now....i had the biggest crush on Jeonghan....how am I gonna move on 😭

Seobin: why everyone is thinking this to be Jeonghan it can be anyone 🤷

SeokJin was in deep thoughts when his phone rang with Wonwoo's text... Not just text.... TEXTSSS

Idiot 🤪: This party is so shitty

Idiot 🤪: I would rather be with you or Jungkook

Idiot 🤪: They are so annoying... Asking me stupid questions

Idiot 🤪: I miss you so much😭😭😭😭😭

Idiot 🤪: I miss Jungkook so much😭😭😭😭

Idiot 🤪: I want to go home😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Idiot 🤪: Btw... Don't pay attention to those comments... Because... I, Jeon Wonwoo only belongs to you my sweet sweet Seokjinniee😘😘😘😘😘😘

Idiot🤪: I still want to go home😭😭

Love🤍: how can you send this many text that too within 30 seconds?what are you a superhuman?

Idiot 🤪: I can be one when I am bored and done with old asses who think they own the world... Even Jeonghan is pissed because he has to miss the date with his boyfriend 😒😒

Love🤍: he has a boyfriend?

Idiot 🤪: of course he does... I think you already know him... He is in your class... Deokyom

Love 🤍: bold of you to assume I know everyone present in this planet earth 😑

Idiot 🤪: he is in your class babe... He sits right behind you

Love🤍:so?🤷

Idiot 🤪: soooooooooo... Jeonghan and I are ditching the party... I am coming to your place... they will think we went together but I will drop him at Dokyeom's place

Love🤍:Uhh... okay be here soon

Idiot🤪: open the door

'Well that was quick' he thought to himself before opening the door but before he could say or do anything he was pulled into a deep yet passionate kiss...the kiss was soft....he was enjoying the feeling of younger's lips against his warm lips but then his eyes widen he gently pushed the younger and slapped his arm "idiot, i swear if you catch fever from me I am so gonna kill you" he glared at his now boyfriend…

Wonwoo chuckled softly and kissed SeokJin's forehead... That was still slightly warm... "Come on babe... I walked more than a kilometre to avoid those vultures in your society... At least, I deserve a kiss... Btw, did you eat something? I couldn't think of anything else other than you and Jungkook..." He said while burying his face in the older's neck…Jin chuckled and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and softly started caressing his hairs "is that so?" He asked to which Wonwoo started nodding his head with a big pout plastered on his face....

Jin chuckled "wanna cuddle?" He asked  while caressing his cheeks "that is what I am here for..." Saying that, Wonwoo pulled away and laid on his side to make a room for his big baby... It was bit uncomfortable but he won't tell that to Jin... He would sleep on a rock if that takes for SeokJin to be in his arms…Jin smiled and laid beside him....he kiss his boyfriend's forehead then snuggle more closer to him "i am sorry....i know you aren't useto this type of place....it must be really uncomfortable for you right?"

Wonwoo smiled and squeezed Jin's waist... "It doesn't matter... As long as you are with me... Nothing else matters..." And that is true... Apart from Jungkook... Wonwoo never cared about anyone or anything... He does look after his friends but still, nobody has even been able to get that special place in his heart... Everyone knows that Jungkook rules Wonwoo's heart and his life... But now, SeokJin is equally important to him... If Jungkook is Wonwoo's heart then SeokJin is his soul... He is incomplete without both of them and that is the definition of Jeon Wonwoo…Jin couldn't help but peck his lips "from where you copy pasted it huh?" He asked while playing with Wonwoo's shirt buttons….Wonwoo placed SeokJin's palm on his chest, where the older male could feel the beats of Wonwoo's racing heart... "From here" he whispered against SeokJin's lips before kissing it softly... The kiss was full of affection and passion, and it has less to do with wanting something sexual…

Gosh jin knows he should push Wonwoo from all this kissing and all there is high chances of him getting the cold but his heart....his heart isn't allowing him to push the younger back....he is enjoying this affection....he loves this feeling of younger's lips against his.....and more than anything it's a great feeling to be in someone's arm feeling the warmth of their touch and specially knowing the feeling of being cared of..... throughout his life no one ever cared for him....yes people did came to him for their own gread....when he use to live in the orphanage...the children younger then him use to act nice to play with his toys when he started earning at the age of 16...other kids from their started asking for money.....after moving out from there....he trusted few of his orphanage friends and rented an apartment together....but after the very first day they ran away with all the money he saved throughout his life to get into a good college….good thing he got full scolership or  he had to fully stopped his education.... that's also the reason why he doesn't believe in making friends....he was thinking all of his hurtful past while still kissing Wonwoo that without even realising tears started to escape from his eyes....he is loving this.... he is loving every second of it.....yes, he is still scared as hell to know what future holds for them but for now the only thing he wants to stay in those arms and enjoy every second of it…

Wonwoo pulled away from the kiss when water dropped on his cheek... When he looked at SeokJin, he noticed that the older male was crying with his eyes still closed... Wonwoo wiped SeokJin's cheek... "Baby... What happened?" He asked in the tone filled with concern…Jin shook his head "it's nothing....i am just really happy today that's all" saying that he started crying harder....he is indeed really today more then the words can describe…Wonwoo held him closer... "Don't cry, My Love... And tbh... I am also very happy... More than words could define..." He kissed SeokJin's forehead and for the next 4 hours they kept talking about random stuff... Trying to understand each other better…That's when Jin's stomach growled loudly he embarrassedly put both of his hands on his stomach and hid his face on his boyfriend's face "let's sleep now" Wonwoo chuckled "you need to eat baby... Tell me what you want... I promise to not put broccoli in it" he teased remembering how quick SeokJin was to transfer the green devil in his bowl…

Jin's face turned red from embarrassment "It's pretty late....you must be tired as well....let it be I am really sleepy anyway" he responded while snuggling more into his embrace....he took Wonwoo's hand and put it in his scalp indicating him to caress it…Wonwoo smiled and started caressing SeokJin's head when his phone started ringing... It was none of his baby... And now, their baby... Jungkook...

"Hello?" Wonwoo said but he got shocked when he heard sniffles from the other end...

"Hyu-ng... Mo-m is y-yelling at da-dad"

*No Proofread*