Chapter 17

Next morning both jin and Wonwoo got ready to find new jobs....Jin was feeling bad that after that pastries and other baked goods they ate the day prior they haven't ate anything....now he is still use to eating less or sometimes not eating at all...but what about his Wonu…."Earth to Kim SeokJin" the younger male shook his boyfriend while wearing the clothes the older male washed last night... "Where are you so lost?" He asked with a raised eyebrow…

Seokjin didn't said anything and just hugged his boyfriend....the salary he got the day prior was only enough to pay the next months salary and few days worth groceries...what if he couldn't get a job in meantime then how are they gonna survive?and more than anything because of him a prince like Wonwoo have to live like this....he was so into his thoughts that tears started to sneak out from the corner of his eyes…"hey hey... What happened, Love? Why are you crying?" Wonwoo had the idea what was going in SeokJin's mind that's why he continued... "Listen baby... I know it is hard but we will get through this... Trust you Wonwoo... I will give you the life you deserve... No matter how hard I have to work... We will make through this..." He kissed SeokJin's head and wiped his tears before leaving a sweet kiss on his lips.   "Don't cry... You look ugly" saying that he ran out of the house knowing SeokJin will kill him "see you in the evening" he yelled before disappearing

That just make Seokjin chuckle....he was feeling so lucky that he got such a wonderful boyfriend who have to shift his entire lifestyle and is still thinking about giving the  best life to him....this just made jin more determine then every to do everything possible in his hand to provide the best for his Wonu....with that thought in mind he locked the door and left to search for a job….The search was not easy... Everyday, they used to leave in the hope that they will get job and return home with nothing... Everything, including money was coming to an end... They were eating just two slices of bread everyday and going to work... One day, Wonwoo was looking for the job in Resturant when the manager said "We don't have any vacancy but today our cleaner didn't showed up... So, if you want... You can wash the toilets and we can give you the leftovers" The thought of cleaning a public restroom was a literal attack to his self pride....the person who have never cleaned his room is asked to clean the toilet that to only for some leftovers....but then jin's image came in front of his eyes....it felt like ages they had a proper food...even though jin never complained but he noticed how thean he have become from lack of food....after a long battle to himself he sighed and agreed to clean the toilet….

"Okay then... This way" Manager showed Wonwoo the place and the moment he entered into it, the look and smell made Wonwoo almost throw up... God, it was worst of his all worst nightmares... He can't describe in words how much he wants to run away but he can't... He can't do that... He have to clean this in order to feed his boyfriend... He have to do it... Wonwoo closed his eyes and took a deep breath... He picked the toilet cleaner and brush after wearing the gloves and started his job... Holding back the urge to throw up every now and then... He spent around 2 hours cleaning that nasty place... And once he was done, Manager checked and hummed in response... "Okay... Here is your food... As you have done a great job I am giving you dessert as well"

 As you have done a great job I am giving you dessert as well"

Wonwoo bowed and thanked him

Wonwoo bowed and thanked him... With a heavy sigh he walked back home... SeokJin gave him a soft and was about to get close to him when Wonwoo placed the boxes on the floor and ran towards the washroom... In the end, he could hold back... He threw up everything but it was mostly the water coming out of his system because his last meal was yesterday noon….Jin ran behind him and started rubbing his back....

"what happened , Wonu?" Jin's eyes got teary looking at Wonwoo's condition....he kept on running his back until he was done..... Wonwoo fell on the floor feeling too exhausted as ever...those lack of food and extreme hardwork is showing its effect....Jin helped him clean up then removed his boyfriend's clothes and helped him take a shower while holding back his urge to cry his heart out.....he made his boyfriend wear a fresh pair of clothes before making their way to their room....he made him lay down with the younger's head on his lap "you okay?" He asked while caressing his beloved's hair

Wonwoo nodded his head... "Y-yeah" he lied... He wasn't okay... He was traumatized... those scenes from the washroom were playing in the back of his mind... But then he saw food and a faint smile appeared on his face... "I didn't get paid for my work but they gave me food and even desserts" he happily confessed….Jin didn't even look at the food...."i don't need such food that makes my boyfriend sick....what kind of work they made you do that you are in this condition right now ,huh?" Being unable to hold back his emotions Jin started tearing up....he can tolerate anything on himself but a slightest scratch on his boyfriend hurts his soul…

"Nothing too much... Can we please start eating? I am starving really bad" he whined, even if it was a distraction... Still, Wonwoo wasn't lying when he said about being hungry... Going without food for more than 24 hours is not a great idea... He pushed himself up and sat with the support of the wall...

Jin was about the say something when his both started ringing... It was a call from an unknown number

"hello?"

*No Proofread*