Chapter 4

Jin was hesitant....where is he gonna make him seat he doesn't have any tablet or chair...his apartment is literally a one room apartment where he has a stove to do the cooking....he hesitantly nodded and opened the door for them to enter "i am sorry this place is little small please adjust a bit....and tell me what you wanna eat?" he asked while folding his mattress to give them a place to sit ... .But Jungkook was quick to hold his wrist... "Nope... Lay down... You need to rest... Please" he showed his adorable eyes... While Wonwoo closed the door behind them... He kept the flowers in one corner... "There is no way you can resist him... Trust me... He cries faster than the lighting speed"

That made jungkook whine and jin chuckle....he lightly caressed jungkook's cheek  "i am alright baby....you came here for the first time tell me what you like to eat  i will make that for you sweetheart" he wanted to kiss jungkook's cheek but is scared to spread his gears to this cute little child…."no no no... You are not cooking... Hyung will make his special soup which shoo away my fever really quickly..."

He looked at his brother with those hypnotising expressions "you will make one for him, right?" More like a question... It was a statement... And Wonwoo had no other choice... Apparently, he would have made the soup for SeokJin... He looked at the area where SeokJin's kitchen was and noticed there was barely any food item available... So, before Jin could argue... Wonwoo was already out of the room "I will be quick... Baby... Take care of your brother-in-law" he winked before closing the door…

"What the-'' he was about to curse but looking at Jungkook he stopped "did your brother ever hit his head somewhere?" He asked while sitting beside…Jungkook giggled... "He is like this when he loves someone... At least with me... You are the first person after me... I have seen him going all soft like this" the younger male admitted... He has seen how his brother is always careless about others, especially their parents... He doesn't even check on them if anyone falls sick but when it comes to Jungkook... He will bring the world down on his knees…

Jin was shocked hearing jungkook's words....his mind started going crazy on why a rich kid like Wonwoo even likes a poor person like him.... specially when he never even talked to him nicely....he was in deep thoughts when jungkook hold his hand "hyung you have really high fever please lay down" jin was about to deny like how can he lay when his guests doesn't have a proper place to even seat....but before he could jungkook's eyes literally started turning teary "okay okay... I am laying down... Don't cry... Please" Jin said, hesitantly laying down and Jungkook sat beside him... "Hyung... You are really nice... No wonder Wonu Hyung likes you... You two really look good together... And-" just like that... The chatterbox kept talking and talking until his brother returned with…

 The chatterbox kept talking and talking until his brother returned with…

Many grocery bags... "Before you complain... I am doing this for my boyfriend... So no augments'' Wonwoo said and kept all the grocery in the kitchen area…Jin got up and took his phone and earphone from his study area then came back to Jungkook and gade him a adorable smile "baby I have a little talk with you brother....why don't you listen to music for the time being" jungkook nodded and started listening to songs while Jin dragged Wonwoo to a corner and whisper yelled at him "what you think you are doing huh?"