Chapter 19 - Daddy (Explicit ????)

Nicki stood in the living room door watching Beyoncé recline on the couch with a book

Nicki stood in the living room door watching Beyoncé recline on the couch with a book. She smiled at the intensity of her concentration face and took a moment to admire her dressed down beauty. Her hair was pulled back from her face and she wore gold rimmed reading glasses, a silken house coat wrapped around her shoulders and a glass of wine in her hand.

After Beyoncé's revelation and their heated kiss in her office Nicki had been left with a promise of a night to remember. The two had rushed home together, Beyoncé's hand firm on Nicki's thigh in the passenger seat. They knew the  twins still had to be collected from their activities, but thankfully Shawn had agreed to take them this weekend and Nicki had just returned from dropping them off. Beyoncé looked up at her.

You're back, the kids are at Shawn's?

Nicki nodded.

And you've tidied up their rooms? Folded their laundry, packed away their toys?

Everything is taken care of.

Good, then I have one last task for you.

What do you need me to do for you?

Beyoncé placed her book and wine down carefully and stood up, her house coat slipping off her shoulders.

I need you to go and wait for me in my bedroom.

The velvet tone of her voice and the look in her eyes made it abundantly clear that this task had nothing to do with Nicki's job. Nicki chewed her lip, feigning hesitation.

I don't know...I'm supposed to be off the clock.

Beyoncé grabbed her arm and yanked her in close. Nicki yelped in surprise at the swiftness of her action and Beyoncé spoke into her ear in a sharp voice.

Consider this overtime.

She released Nicki from her grasp.

You have five minutes. When I come in I expect to find you kneeling on the bed.

She ran her darkened eyes down Nicki's body, causing the already burning embers in Nicki's stomach to erupt into a full burning flame of passion that made her clit throb longingly.

And take that dress off.

Nicki gave a small smirk and looked up at Beyoncé through her lashes.

If you say so.

She headed to Beyoncé's bedroom, closed the door and stripped off her dress hastily before climbing onto the vast bed, kneeling in the soft centre of it. At least Beyoncé had asked her to kneel on the bed and not on the floor like she had a few times before.

After what seemed like an eternity, Beyoncé entered the room and Nicki's lips fell open. In that short space of time she had undergone a complete transformation. Her hair fell in loose waves down her back and her face glowed with subtle gold makeup, her lips a tempting shade of glossy soft pink. And the rest of her? Nicki didn't know where to look. The red soled heels she wore elongated her smooth golden legs, which were wrapped in dark black fishnets that travelled underneath tight leather garters and a corset that clung to her torso in the most delicious fit. The fishnets continued all the way up, covering the swell of her breasts and the softness of her arms before ending at the nape of her neck, which was encircled by a matching leather collar. Unlike Nicki's own, this collar signified only Beyoncé's dominance and power. The sight of it made Nicki's exposed nipples peak in the cool air of the bedroom and her legs shift beneath her in a desperate attempt to relieve the throbbing between them, which had now reached a nearly unbearable level.