Chapter 13 - Melt (explicit 💦)

Nicki followed Beyoncé away from the stage, the crowd thinning around them

Nicki followed Beyoncé away from the stage, the crowd thinning around them. They reached the back of the room where all kinds of equipment was set up, a big wooden cross, something that looked like medieval stocks, a strange metal contraption that Nicki couldn't even figure out how to use. Beyoncé wondered past it all, pulling Nicki along behind her as she surveyed each piece of equipment. Nicki's pulse drummed in her ears, had she really agreed to do this? Beyoncé waved her hand toward the cross.

All this is too showery. She stopped, her eyes fixing on the wall behind her. I prefer something simpler.

Nicki followed the path of her gaze, bolted to the wall were four metal rings which formed the corners of a square, two were near the ground and two were above head height. Attached the each ring was a short chain connected to a heavy metal cuff. Something stirred deep in Nicki's stomach. Cuffed and spread eagle to the wall, she would be even more helpless than the woman on the stage, and Beyoncé would be free to do whatever she wanted with her.

We're going to do something a little different. Beyoncé said. Red is still your safe word, but if you want me to slow down, say yellow.

Nicki nodded, unable to break her eyes away from the wall. Beyoncé drew her in, letting her lips graze against Nicki's cheek.

You're safe in my hands, pet.

Beyoncé kissed her gently and at once Nicki's nerves transformed into anxious excitement. Beyoncé pulled her over to the wall and let go of the leash. One by one, she shackled Nicki's wrists to the wall, locking each cuff with a small metal pin.

Legs apart.

Beyoncé pressed her knee between Nicki's thighs, pushing them apart. She dropped to her knees and cuffed both of her ankles. Nicki pulled at her restraints, testing them. The cuffs were lighter than they looked, but they were solid and strong. Nicki's heart hammered against her chest, she was unable to move, unable to free herself, unable to do anything but let Beyoncé toy with her. And the Beyoncé who stood before her was different from the woman who had tied Nicki up in her office. This Beyoncé was far more intense, and far less playful. She unclipped the leash from Nicki's collar and coiled it around her hand.

I wasn't planning to do this with you here tonight. She placed the leash on the table next to her. But I like the idea of showing everyone just how much of a good little submissive you are for me.

Nicki looked around, although the club was full, almost everyone was watching the stage or busy with their own play. But there were a few casual eyes on her and Beyoncé, watching with mild interest. This was an everyday occurrence here, but for Nicki this was a first, the first time she had let Beyonce fully take control over her, the first time she'd let anyone watch. And those watching eyes set her skin alight. Beyoncé drew her hand down the side of Nicki's throat, her fingers brushing the collar.