Chapter 6 - Undone (explicit 💦)

Nicki stood frozen on the spot

Nicki stood frozen on the spot. She knew it, Beyoncé and the woman in the corset were one and the same.

I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. She blurted out before she could stop herself. About you. About how much I wanted you to be her.

Beyoncé pressed two fingers to Nicki's lips.

Wait.

Nicki nodded and Beyoncé removed her fingers. Nicki's lips tingled at the loss of contact. Beyoncé walked over to the door, shut it, and returned to Nicki's side.

Tell me again. What were you saying?

Nicki took a deep breath and spoke softly.

Ever since that night, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you.

She looked into Beyoncé's eyes, the fire burning within her and the alcohol coursing through her veins filling her with liquid courage.

I want you so badly Beyoncé.

Beyoncé brought her hand up, her eyes smouldering, and drew it down Nicki's cheek. She lifted her gaze to meet Nicki's before speaking in a heated whisper.

From the moment I laid eyes on you at Lillith's Den, all I've wanted to do was make you mine.

A tremor went through Nicki's body. In the space of a heartbeat, Beyoncé's lips were on hers, kissing her so furiously that she had to grab onto Beyoncé's shoulder to steady herself. Beyoncé fingers curled in Nicki's hair, her other hand around Nicki's waist, pulling her close. She closed her eyes, letting Beyoncés lips and arms engulf her.  Beyoncé's hunger and intensity took Nicki back to that night, the moment their eyes had met across the club. This was the woman in the corset, the one who had made Nicki breathless with just a glance. This was the woman who had filled her daydreams with all kinds of dark fantasies. This was the woman who had made her realise she wanted something she had never ever thought she would.

Nicki swept her hand up the side of Beyoncé's long neck, her other hand tightening around her waist. Beyoncé's body pressed against hers firmly, pushing her back into the window. Nicki trembled. The glass was cold against her bare shoulders but the rest of her body was on fire. Beyoncé slid her palm down Nicki's chest, grazing it over her breast. Nicki's nipples tightened under her dress. She slid her hand down to the swell of Nicki's hip, feeling the fullness of her curves. Beyoncé grabbed ahold of Nicki's ass cheek roughly, yanking her impossibly closer. A desperate murmur fell from Nicki's lips. Beyoncé ran a hand down Nicki's thigh, her fingertips seeking out the hem of Nicki's dress. She dragged it up Nicki's legs and Nicki's pulse sped up. Was this really happening? Were they really doing this just a few rooms down from a party full of people?

Beyoncé pulled away, conflict and desire swirled behind her eyes, mixing with the greens and browns of her iris'.

You want this?