Chapter 4 - Reprimanded

A few days passed before Nicki returned to work for Beyoncé, and in those few days Nicki had thought about nothing but the woman in the corset

A few days passed before Nicki returned to work for Beyoncé, and in those few days Nicki had thought about nothing but the woman in the corset. In her minds eye, she couldn't stop seeing Beyoncé's face on her. It was almost like Nicki was hoping the woman was Beyoncé. But that didn't make any sense, Nicki's wasn't interested in Beyoncé, and she wasn't interested in that world of submission and power games that the woman in the corset was so clearly a part of. So why was she obsessing about both of them? And why did thinking about them make her hot all over?

Nicki let herself into the house, she had a few minutes before she to wake the twins up and get them ready for school. As she walked down the hall she spotted Beyoncé in the kitchen. Her hair was styled in her usual long curls and she was dressed for work. Beyoncé turned and spotted her.

Good morning Nicki.

Nicki entered the kitchen. Hi

Beyoncé continued making her breakfast and Nicki watched her as she did. Surely, if she'd been at Lillith's Den that night she'd show Nicki some kind of sign? It wasn't impossible that the woman had been Beyoncé, if she only straightened her hair and changed out her stuffy clothes she'd look just like her. And Beyoncé hadn't had the twins that night. Would she have spent one of her rare free nights at Lillith's Den? And on a ladies only night? Nicki had no idea if Beyoncé was even interested in women. She had been married to a man, but that didn't mean anything. Nicki herself wasn't fussy about the gender of who she dated. Sexuality, attraction, love, it had never been one or the other to her. Perhaps Beyoncé felt the same way. Beyoncé held up the pot of coffee.

Would you like some? I just made it.

Sure

Beyoncé got out two mugs and filled them both with coffee. She handed one to Nicki and their fingers brushed. Nicki nearly dropped the cup. She muttered a thank you and took a sip, peering at Beyoncé as she did so. Did Beyoncé have a sister? An identical twin? One who was the opposite of her in every way? Well, not every way. Beyoncé had the same domineering air, but while Beyoncé was more likely to scold Nicki for putting the milk in the wrong part of the fridge, she suspected the woman in the corset was a completely different kind of controlling. Could they be one and the same? Could it be that behind this mother and business woman was a passionate Dom
dying to come out? Could Nicki be the one to bring her out? Why did she want that? She'd never had such desires before, not until that night at Lillith's Den. And seeing Beyoncé here and now only made them stronger. She peered at Beyoncé again. The resemblance was uncanny. What if they were the same person, and if that was the case, which was the real Beyoncé?

Is something the matter? Beyoncé asked

Nicki shook her head. No, it's fine.

The toaster popped and Beyoncé plucked out her toast and began buttering it. Nicki steadied herself, it was time for her to start the morning routine but something held her there in the kitchen. She had to know. She cleared her throat.