The birthday party 1 (LinxKya)

This is a little fluff about younger Kya and Lin.
Lin is 21 so Kya is 26
tenzin obviously is 22,bumi 35

———————————
Air temple Island

Kya woke up with the sound of her older brother yelling,she ran downstairs without even realising.
"BUMI,I CANT BELIEVE IT YOURE THERE "she said.
"OF COURSE I WOULDN'T MISS YOUR BIRTHDAYYYYY"The older man said hugging his sister tightly.
"Rah stop yelling you both PLEASE !" Kya getting out of her brother embrace,she finally sees the earthbender sitting at the table.
"Beifong you are here too" The older girl gave a hug to the earth bender,she knew Lin wasn't a fan of physical touch but also for an unknown reason Lin never refused Kyan's hug.

"Just like Bumi,I wouldn't miss your birthday you knows it."Lin had her typical stain face.
"Yes i know i'm so important for both of you,but why so early ?"Kya looked at Lin who rolled her eyes.
"Because they will throw you a party and you know i'm not a fan of it,so i prefer to come early so we could have time together.But your stupid brother showed up" Lin rolled her eyes again.
"HEY IM NOT STUPID AND YOU HAVE TO RESPECT ME KIDS"Bumi said
"Don't call me that" The both started arguing,Kya was watching them accros the room,she missed this,she missed her brother but also the Beifong girl.

"Okay then let me eat a bit then you and I we can head to my room,Bumi probably have a lot to say to my parents"Lin felt her heart start pointing into her chest by the mention of being alone with kya.

spirits what is happening to me ?

"Okay i got it girls you don't want me around for now"Bumi said and leaved the room.

fuck he really leaved us there ALONE !

"So Linny,how are you ?"Kya sat in front of the young girl,she started eating.
"I'm fine i'm fine,and you ?"
"I'm okay,i missed you"
fuck
Kya was always doing this,suddenly saying things that would make Lin's heart beat faster and faster.

Lin face reddened after Kya's words.
"You did ?Really ?"play it cool,play it cool.
"Of course i did missed you Linny.."Kya finished to eat and got up.
"Come on let go to my room"Kya started thinking about the last time they both saw each other.

3 years ago.
"Come on Linny tell me what's wrong ?"They both was sitting on Kya's bed.
"I kissed Tenzin"She said watching down,in fact she wasn't in love with Tenzin,she knew it but how could she open to everyone that her heart was always bouncing for the older water bender,she always felt like no one liked her,so saying everything outloud was horrible for her.So earlier in the day when Tenzin came kissing her saying he was in love,she didn't dare to stop him.

But after saying this Kya's heart stopped.

"You did what ?"She always had a crush on Lin she thought it was obvious,and she also though Lin had a crush on her too.Maybe she was just imagining it after all...

"Tenzin kissed me and I kissed him back"She felt ashamed.
"Why would you kiss him back do you even like him ?"
no i never did,I like you...
"Hm im not sure,that that why i tell it to you"

"Why did you kiss him back then ?"
"Because i felt like it was what i had to do,the normal reaction"Then she turned her head to the water bender and watched her eyes.
"What Lin don't looked at me like that"
"Can I ?"Lin started leaning against the water bender and kissed her
Kya didn't refused it,both of them was taking by the adrenaline and continue kissing,their hands traveling each other body.

Suddenly Lin stopped the kissed and ran away.

After that she never came back to Kya except for her birthday's party,but even to thoses party she was always avoiding Kya.

"Kya ?You are okay ?"Lin asked seeing Kya totally in her thoughts.
"Yes,come on let lie down together,like old time"
"Like old time..."

"Why did you REALLY showed up earlier this time ?"Kya wasnt sure if she wanted to know
"Because im finally ready Kya"
"What ?"
come on Lin you can do this.
"Last time you and I really had a conversation we was in this room and I kissed you,i never stopped thinking about this kiss,i never stopped loving you in fact.But im a coward and im bad with showing and saying what i feel..."
"Hm Lin I"
Lin kissed her without any hesitation,Kya leaned in too.She wanted this since so long and she hope that Lin would never stop kissing her.

"I love you so much Kya"Lin face was all red.
"I love you too but..."
pls don't tell me "not that way"
"I have a girlfriend already"

Lin's heart broke.