CHAPTER EIGHTEEN : CHRISTMAS

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I do care about him, that's why I'm talking to you right now, even though I'd rather not leave you two alone in a room together," Ron explained.

"Why wouldn't you want us to be alone in a room together?"

"You, Hermione, and I all know you have a way with words when it comes to Harry—"

"That's not true; he'd listen to you if you talked to him. I'm sure he'll be fine if it's you—"

"He won't, but if it's you, he might just open up. Let's just forget about this Cho and Harry kissing—"

"No, he won't—WHAT?" (Y/n)'s eyes widened, and her forehead creased even more. "What do you mean, 'let's forget about this Cho and Harry kissing'?" she asked in utter disbelief. Ron hesitated briefly before replying, "Do you really think seeing Harry and Cho kissing would affect me?" She inquired, seeking clarification.

"Yeah," Ron admitted, a knowing look in his eyes as he addressed (Y/n). "Don't give me that look, Sabrina. I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I am your twin. You might fool Hermione and Harry into believing that you've lost interest in my best mate, but I swear I can see right through you. To be honest... I thought there was something going on between you and Harry, you know? I thought he felt the same way about you..." He paused, letting the weight of his words sink in, before continuing, "But that doesn't matter right now. What Harry needs is reassurance from you." His gaze was intense as he looked directly at (Y/n).

(Y/n) found herself at a loss for words, her thoughts spinning in confusion. Ron had just unveiled something she had been denying within herself. Did she truly have feelings for Harry? What was it about him that attracted her, and how could she even entertain such feelings? Was it her genuine affection, or was it because she now inhabited the body of Sabrina Weasley, a character in the story who had a crush on Harry? Or could it be her own emotions? The questions swirled in her mind, and the uncertainty gnawed at her.

Ron must have noticed her silent contemplation because he broke the silence by snapping his fingers right in front of her, successfully regaining her attention.

"Go on, talk to Harry," he urged, his voice gentle yet determined.

(Y/n) wanted to express her hesitation, to convey that her mind was a whirlwind of unanswered questions, and that Ron should consider the feelings of those around him. After all, he knew... he knew... But she couldn't bring herself to admit that Ron might be onto something about her feelings. She didn't want to entertain that possibility, as he couldn't possibly comprehend the complex emotions she was grappling with.

She let out a heavy sigh, "Alright, I'll talk to him. But if he doesn't improve, it's your turn to comfort him, understood?" she said, her tone firm. Ron nodded and flashed her a grateful smile. "Thanks, sis," he said.

(Y/n) shot him a meaningful glare before making her way upstairs. She couldn't help but mull over the experience of having a brother, something she hadn't encountered in the real world. She pondered how to approach her impending conversation with Harry.

Upon reaching the floor that housed Harry and Ron's room, she stopped in front of their door. She stood there for a moment, considering her approach when she entered and what intriguing words she could use before inquiring about his well-being. Deciding to wait for him to open the door, she positioned herself in anticipation, hoping he would come downstairs and find her waiting outside their room.

After a brief moment of waiting, she decided to knock and maintain her guise as Sabrina. However, just before her knuckles met the door, they froze in mid-air. She had heard Harry's voice from the other side, engaged in conversation as if speaking to someone within the room. She pressed her ear against the door, eager to eavesdrop: