I understand

"Why does he always have to make my life hell?!" Juliette asked angrily.
  "Trust me I fully understand." Lilly replied.
  "But I thought you said-"
  "Shh." Mary was quickly cut off by Lilly's shushing.
  "Said what!?" Marlene exclaimed.
  "Lilly and I were having a chat yesterday when she told me that she was thinking about getting to know him better."
  "You want to have sex with JAMES POTTER?!!!!" Marlene asked.
  "WHY?" Juliette added.
  "I don't want to have sex with him! I just want to maybe be his friend." She insisted
  "Awe does Lily have a crush?" Jules teased.
  "Not a crush just an interest." Alice replied. The girls all let out a fit of giggles.
  "What time is it?" Juliette asked.
  "9:00." Mary replied.
  "Well then I'll see you girls later."
Juliette left the girls dorms and began walking down the halls to Professor McGonagalls class. 
  "Oi, Juliette! Wait up!" A posh voice called out. James was jogging to catch up with the girl. She didn't speak at first.
  "I'm sorry."
  "I know." They we're still waking.

When they got to McGonagalls class she was waiting for them with four large stacks of book on her desk.
  "Good you both decided to come, I had my doubts." She said walking from behind the stacks. "You two will sort these and put them where they go in my book shelf. Do not leave until it is all done." With that she left the room.
  "Great, this will be fun." James said sarcastically. Juliette just began picking up the books and looking at the open cover page and walking it over the the shelf's.

  "Are you going to be mad at me forever?" He asked.
  "No."
  "Can you stop being mad now?"
  "Can you stop being a kid and help me." She had her back turned to him while looking at a book.
  "Is this too loud?" James was standing over her shoulder, whispering in her ear. Chills ran down her spine and she felt her face grow a bit hot. She turned to him, there faces inches apart.  

  "Please just help me, I'm tired." Then she walked away.
  "Your always tired."
  "That should tell you something."
  "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.
  "You boys tire me out, I have to keep up with you, and you always drag me into your things, and pranks."
  "You love our pranks!" He defended.
  "Yes, I do. But I don't like getting in trouble for them when I don't even really participate."
  "You help though."
  "Hardly."

  "Ok... I understand." He said walking closer to her. "I'm sorry, I'll talk to the lads about it." She didn't look at him.
  "Hey."  He said, hardly above a whisper. She looked into his eyes. "Honestly... I'm sorry." He looked genuine. She let out a breath of air.
  "I know." She gave him a small smile. He returned the look. They we're so close. His arms were resting on her folded ones. Without thinking he leaned into her and kissed her.

She was shocked but he kissed her so gently she could hardly notice her own emotions other than peace. His arms were now around her waist and hers, around his neck.

When he pulled away it took him a few seconds to realize who he was kissing. He looked shocked, confused.
"Um." Was all she could think to say.
"Um." He said too. He closed his eyes and almost cringed.
"I've got to go."
"What?" She asked.
"Sorry." He turned and left, quickly.
"We still have to put the books up." She called out.

The winner takes it all जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें