Dinner

When they arrived at Hogwarts they immediately went to the great hall for dinner. Juliette sat down in between Peter and Remus again. Dumbledore made his infamous speech and everyone began to dig in. She knew that she must have looked like an animal while eating but she was so hungry. She was stuffing her face with potato's and chicken. She completely missed the way her friends smiled when they saw her eating.

"Oi Evans, gonna give me a chance this year?" James called out.
  "In your dreams Potter." Lilly replied. Lilly Evans was perfect. She was beautiful, smart, funny, kind, and caring.
  "Merlin James, leave her alone." She rolled her eyes.
  "Shh, eat." He said while putting chocolate cake on her plate. She sighed and handed Remus a fork so he could help her eat it . "He's never going to give up, is he?" Jules asked.
  "It's James, giving up isn't in his vocabulary." She laid her head on his shoulder.
  "I can't eat any more, I'm stuffed". She looked across from us, Sirius and James were whispering to each other and smiling at Remus and the shorter girl (compared to all of them)
  "Oh grow up you two." She complained. Remus placed his fork down, there was still a lot cake left on the plate. "Peter do you want the rest?" She asked him.
  "Sure, thank you." He smiled.

The common room was just how they left it. She plopped down on the couch, James next to her, Sirius on the floor in-front of her, Remus in one of the chairs, and Peter in the other. "I missed you lot."
They all smiled at her. "We missed you too Jules." James replied. 
" I got you all something." Juliette reached into her pocket and pulled out thin papers each tired with ribbons. Then handed them each a stack of letters. "I wasn't allowed to send you letters, that didn't mean I wasn't allowed to write them. Just don't read them in-front of  me." They nodded.

"Im off to bed." Remus said and stood. "G'night Rem, love you." Jules called out. He waved while walking up the stairs. Sirius was stilling in between her knees. "Mind doing plaits?" He asked. She took his hair in her hand and began plaiting it. Everyone knew he loved it when someone played with his hair, it calmed his mind a bit, and she would do anything to do that for him. "I'm off too." James stood and walked over to Peter. "Come on." He told him and they went to there dorm. Sirius was still on the floor.   "I really did miss you."
"I missed you too love." She said. Juliette called everyone names. "Was your mum really that bad?" He asked.
"It gets worse with age."
"I know, my mum keeps going on about pitiful half breeds and horrible muggle borns."
"Oh then we had the same summer then. Nice to know that even when we're apart we're together." He laughed at that. "I suppose we are."