You Thought I Would Do A Time Skip? Gotta Wait A Few More Chapters First!

"Aright, let me get this straight." you sighed. " your starting idol work again."

you leaned on the table behind you.

"yeah."

"and how long has it been since you were attacked?"

".....2 weeks."

"see why its a bad idea?"

over the phone, you could just hear her pout.

"but i wanna go back.."

you sighed again.

"look. i dont blame you. but if im correct about Hikaru then you cant risk that chance. what if he gets someone to attack during a show?"

"then i'll make you my bodyguard!"

"you mean meat-shield?"

you could just feel how offended she was by that.

"nuh-uh!"

you felt a soft smile overtake you.

damn, she really makes you feel emotions huh....

"what if he gets someone who has a gun?"

"i'll wear kevlar underneath my outfit!"

you almost laughed at that.

"hey...(y/n).. i have to ask you something important."

"hmm?"

"i gotta ask. you made this whole suspect list about if the attacker was hired. but...why?"

"i need some addition information here."

"let me say it this way. how did you know what was going to happen? how did you know where i lived and why did you come up with three people that might be the 'bigger evil.'

you went silent for a second.

"look. not everything is sunshine and rainbows. if you want to talk about it, then i will tell you in person alright?"

"..alright. anyway, dinner at 6?"

"sure."

you both hung up after that.

you see, Ai had told her manager abut you with a slip of the tongue, and he wants to meet you to thank you in person, so he asked Ai to invite you to dinner with all of them. today just so happens to be that day.

you would be lying if you said the emotion known as 'excitement' wasn't bubbling. although your sure its mostly because you weer going to have dinner with Ai fucking Hoshino.

then again, she did come to your house from time to time.

you were going to meet everyone at the restaurant at 6, and it was currently 12, so you had 6 hours to burn.

*PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONEEEEEEE*

you forget your burner phone had that as its ringtone. 

only because you changed it to that recently.  you walked up to the burner phone and picked it up, staying silent as your client told you the target.

your eyes widened.

"your target is... Hikaru Kamiki."

you looked at the phone, your eyes narrowing. 

"at 8 o'clock, he'll be at the abandoned warehouses."

'this is so obviously a trap that it hurts to listen to.'