Attached To The Hip.

When the moon or the sun ever go through some sort of hard time, its safe to assume its counterpart would be there to help. its also safe to assume the stars accompanying the two would also be there, doing their best to help comfort and aid the two during their trying time.

after all, without the moon, there can be no night for the people to enjoy, no night for those who want the sun to leave for a while, and finally, no partnership with the sun, meaning it's rays wouldn't be as comforting as they usually were.

the same could be said for the sun. without it, there would be only darkness, no day to enjoy, no day to signify when the night would be over, as it would be eternal night, and no way for the moon to keep eyes on the earth, as it's own light source would be gone.

speaking of which, the moon of Ai Hoshino was currently not functioning. the sun was dimmed and the stars were concerned. sure, this meeting of the moon and sun was indeed recent, but it does not change the fact the moon had saved the sun from the supernova that could have come to be.

the sun's beams were dimmed by guilt. said sun relocated along with the stars, moving into a new home not even 3 days after the attack. the sun made frequent visits to the moon's non-functioning side due to the guilt plaguing and devouring her whole.

whilst the sun suffered, the stars tried their hardest to comfort it, although one star shined a bright dark hue behind closed doors, turns out not all stars were as pure as one wished. that one star made a realization after the attack, snooped around with their mind and gained a goal whilst everyone else was none the wiser.

that being said, the moon was flickering from time to time, as if slowly being able to reflect the sun's rays once more. although it was incredibly hard to tell as the flickering was unseen to the naked eye.

the moon was inside the mind. its been there for the past few days, just lingering around the empty void. the moon was aware of it's own predicament as it gazed into the darkness. the moon couldn't move, nor identify any of his senses in use. he also couldn't breath, which was confusing him on the fact he's kinda conscious.

he was just kinda floating there within the darkness but from time to time, he did hear some sort of sound. but whenever he tried to use his voice it didn't work, it just a periodic restart of his hearing before it stopped just as quick.

he sighed in irritation after the 10th time, but when he did, something grabbed him and yanked him through a portal of some kind. he landed infront of a field, a lone house in the center.

"im not doing this today." a voice would emit.

(y/n) would turn around, seeing...himself? before they disappeared just as quick. that included the environment being sent back into the void that had turned white, so it was more of an anti-void now.

but that didn't last long either, as it was swiftly replaced by a unique smell and irritating beeping sound. you couldn't move your center mass, but could move your arms. you brought your arm into view, testing the entirety of its motor functions to see if there was any lingering affect from being stabbed in your abdomen. you were fairly surprised on how you felt no pain what so ever.

you regretted thinking that as your pain receptors flared up, causing a burning sensation to infect your stomach. you winced at the sudden pang of pain but sighed afterwards. you took note of the area around you. you had an oxygen mask, or whatever they were, to help keep your body alive, and was hooked up to an blood drip. made sense considering you lost alot of blood before passing out from said blood loss.

"man..i hate being stabbed."

it seemed your humor, or lack there of, was still intact, as that was unfortunately the only thing you could have thought of to say. minus the fact you thought the fact it would affect your job for a while as you wont be able to work until you make a full recovery. you did the best thing you could in the situation, and that was try to relax and wait for someone to enter the room you were in and acknowledge the fact you were awake.