Leads Go Dark Often.

TW smoking. TW (because its a trigger warning apparently.)

shortly after the moon had recovered fully, the moon had opted to continue their work outside of the sun's glaring gaze. other than that, the sun had kept up with the moon well, and even the stars followed along with the sun to see the moon from time to time.

not only did he continue work, he also increased doing said work, digging into Kamiki and people who had some sort of connection to Kamiki Productions. when you found said people, you used your expertise and teaching from your parents in order to hack and acquire information about those individuals.

and due to your skills you were able to dig up some dark secrets from a few people. and not only that, but you found out that they were still in contact with Kamiki, which meant your number of leads just expanded tenfold. luckily for you, it seems those leads also knew each other, and had scheduled to meet each other that very night.

you also found out that one of them would leave their house later than everyone else.

seems like you knew who to hit first that night.

and so, the moon seemed to delay the morning for so very long that night seemingly increasing its length tenfold.

------

"sir, we dont know whats happening, but our comms are fading fast. the guards out front have gone dark, we have reason to believe they have left as we couldn't find them anywhere and we have signs of them leaving the premises."

"then find them and kill them it wont matter what happens to them."

"yes sir."

the men left the room, each of them putting a hand on their holstered weapon and checking to see if it was loaded and if it could possibly jam and then they walked around the area. all of them split off to look for the defecated guards shortly after leaving the building.

'its pitch fucking black, and everyone wants to split up. if this isnt a horror movie trope then i dont know what is.'

then, a stone or something would fly by his flashlight, making the man deadpan and throw his middle finger up.

'yeah no. im not dumb.' 

he would slowly back away, keeping his flashlight fixated on the position infront of him, also drawing his gun from its holster.

'better tell the others, i might have found them.'

the man would go to grab his radio, but suddenly stop when a rope would be tied around his neck. he would also be kicked in the back of the legs, making him fall to the ground. before he would be able to shoot, the gun would be wacked out of his hand.

"Jason Monrell. a guard of Denis Stowik. not a very Japanese name. responsible for 7 counts of murder, and sexual assault of minors on public transportation. got lucky you were employed to a man that regularly pays off the police. its a shame they didn't erase your files though now isnt it?"

the guard would desperately attempt to escape, but the rope would seemingly tighten with each passing second.

'the guards didn't defect...they were fucking killed by this guy!' he thought as his vision would slowly fade. 'shit...gotta tell the others somehow!'

"dont think about calling your friends. not that you even can, but i've blocked radio comms. you didn't even hear the other guards scream for help down the radio. not only that, but all of them are dead. yeah, i work fast dont i? not even been 3 minutes since you all split and all 7 of them are already dead."

the guard, realizing just how futile it was, mentally attacked the man with swears. that was before he choked to death. his body would be dragged out of view, tossed into a dumpster alongside two other bodies.