Chapter 19

"Alright, here we go," Gabe said as he entered the media room while carrying Carina.

"Why do you smell like Carina's shampoo and conditioner?" Luke asked as he scooted over so Gabe could sit beside him.

"He um," she cleared her throat before hiding her face in Gabe's neck, "helped me in the shower."

"What?" Luke looked at Gabe confused and shocked.

"She asked me to wash her hair so I did," Gabe shrugged. "She also asked me to stay so she wouldn't be alone. Before North and Raven jump to fucking conclusions, I kept my damn boxers on and she kept her undergarments on until after I was done washing her hair then once I left the shower she finished undressing and washed her body. I was a fucking gentleman."

"Yes you were," Carina nodded, "I really appreciate it."

"Course," he smirked proudly. "And I smell like her because she washed my hair."

Luke's mouth dropped as the popcorn he was holding spilled, which Max happily took the opportunity to clean up. "Okay then," he cleared his throat then looked down, "Really Max?"

"What?" Carina asked, sitting up a little.

"Max got ahold of Luke's popcorn," Kota explained, "Drakon didn't though."

"Oh," she whispered as she cuddled into Gabe some more. "Okay?"

"Yes it is," Gabe smirked as he tightened his hold around her. "We love to cuddle so anytime you want we will gladly do so."

"Okay."

"Alright, shower head is changed and pressure is less," Silas said as he walked into the living room, taking the spot next to North. "Let me know if I need to adjust it even more."

"Thanks, Man," Gabe nodded as Carina hid her face in Gabe's neck. "Don't fret, Trouble, Silas isn't bothered by it one bit, fucking promise."

"Nope, not at all," Silas shook his head, "I promise."

"Is it just like Axel's?" She mumbled against Gabe's skin.

He closed his eyes, making Luke chuckle. "Yes, I set it exactly like Axel's," Silas nodded.

"Thank you," She mumbled again.

"Go give Silas a hug, Trouble and I'll go move your stuff back to your bathroom," Gabe said as he ran his fingers up and down her spine.

"So comfy," she pouted.

"Can I come pick you up then?" Silas asked.

"He's the best cuddler out of all of us," Gabe promised.

"Okay," she nodded, causing her nose to rub up and down his neck. Luke winked at Gabe as he bit his bottom lip. Gabe glared at him as Silas walked over to them.

"I'm right here, Angelos Mou," Silas said as he touched her elbow. She sat up and held her arms up. Silas carefully picked her up and once Silas sat back down on the couch, she moved so her knees were on the outside of his hips, her arms curled up against his stomach and her face in his neck. Gabe punched Luke as he stood then quickly left the room. "Comfy?" Silas asked as he continued the pattern Gabe was drawing on her back.

She nodded and sighed in content, "smell like ocean."

"That okay?" He asked curiously. "I love the ocean."

"I used to," she murmured. "I used to love watching the waves, very calming."

"Yes, it is," Silas nodded. "Maybe one day I can take you out on my boat."

"Maybe," She whispered as she melted against him even more. She mumbled something as she tried to stay awake and he chuckled.

"North and I will tell you about Greece after you take a nap, Angelos Mou, promise," he whispered, "just sleep, I have you."

Once she drifted off to sleep, the group looked at Gabe, "Explain Mr. Coleman," Owen said as he came back into the living room.

Gabe sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair, "I found her in the bathroom nearly having an anxiety attack about taking a goddamn shower. I got her to fucking tell me that the water hurts her so I had her try Axel's. She fucking loved how it felt like the rain so he let her take one in his bathroom. She told me that Jess stays with her so she doesn't have to be alone so I stayed with her. Axel told me he would have Silas fix her shower so that's what he was doing."

"Water hurt her?" Luke asked as tears came to his eyes.

"At one time she loved it," Silas whispered, "she said she misses it."

"What the hell happened to her?" Nathan whispered.

"Her ex," Jessica said as she entered the living room. "When he would get done punishing her for whatever he thought of, he would tie her up and stick her in the shower on full blast switching from as hot as he could tolerate it to as cold as he could make it. He even would shove her underwater in the tub and he would determine when he would let her up. She tends to panic when she has to take a shower or bath. She is working on overcoming it. Why do you ask?"

Gabe sighed as he told her what happened. "I thought you had to fucking work," he said once he was done. "Are you already off?"

"Lunch break," She shook her head, "I'm glad you found something that helped her, thanks Gabe." She kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly. "It means the world to her, trust me. It's a huge thing for her and Drakon."