paper rings | conrad fisher 💋

A/n: for all my swifties and Taylor swift lovers. If you dislike Taylor swift or her music, please skip this chapter, no need to waste time spreading hate.

For all readers: this is when Conrad's younger, like 15-16, y/n is 14-16, belly doesen't exist. ( #drownbelly people this ones also for you ) 

-

As I hummed along to a song, I looked back and forth to from the instructions to the piece of paper I was holding. 

I flipped it over and turned it twice. I had been finishing my boredom bucket list and try out origami  was the last thing on it. 

I groaned before slamming the paper onto the table. "I give up." 

I heard the door open behind me. "good morning, mom." 

"Hello to you, y/n" a deep voice replied. I practically jumped. "Hi Conrad."

"You don't have to sound so sad to see me, you know you love me."

I sighed. "Yes, as a matter of fact I do love you Conrad." He covered his mouth dramatically. "YoU LoOvE mEe?" I snorted before nodding at him. I saw him glance down at my mess of colorful papers sprawled out on the table.

"Origami?" I nodded again. He placed his bag at the foot of the table before taking a seat next to me. "Let's see here," he squinted at the instructions on my phone. "Paper rings?" 

I laughed. "Okay, swiftie." He rolled his eyes. 

"Hey, Alexa, play Paper Rings by Taylor Swift!" I shouted. 

"Playing Paper Rings by Taylor Swift on Apple Music." I heard a computer voice reply from the kitchen. 

I started swaying my shoulders to the music as Conrad stared at me chucking. He folded a blue square of paper a few times before standing up from his seat and coming over to my side. 

I gave him a confused look, still swaying my body gently. He got down onto one knee and held his arm out, the finished ring in his hand. 

I gave him a dramatic stare before bringing my hand to my forehead and closing my eyes for a moment, standing up from my chair, when i opened them again he was laughing. 

"Oh sweet and dear y/n, will you marry me?" He said sarcastically. 

I raised my finger up, waiting for a line in the song. "I LIKE SHINY THINGS, BUT ID MARRY YOU WITH PAPER RINGS!" I shouted closing my eyes and pointing all over the place. 

Conrad smiled wide as he placed the ring on my finger, making me smile even more. 

"You're hilarious, y/n." 

"It's actually Mrs. Fisher now, thank you." He grinned, scrunching his nose.

I booped his nose before running to the door. He chased after me laughing.

"Y/N FISHER COME BACK HERE!"

"Catch me if you can!" I shouted back.

A/n: i actually love this one so much, i came up w this one randomly and wanted to do it. I'm in my Taylor swift era rn so <33

Anyways this ones shorter but i still love it. Please vote and comment, dont be a ghost reader.

ILYSM!

Mwah, rai