blank | steven conklin x y/n 🥀💋

requested by JATPWillexlover :)) 

tw swearing (x3, censored)

-

Y/n's POV:

It's my third party today. Why does everyone always have their birthdays on the same day. I push my way through a crowd, trying to make my way to the kitchen. I need water. 

The loud beating of the music makes the house shake and my stomach hurts from being elbowed so many times. I make my way through and wince at the sight of someone throwing up in the sink. No water for me I guess.

Drained of all my energy, I walk to the living room and plop down on the arm of the couch. I just want to go home and sleep. 

I rub my forehead and look around. Was the room this blurry a minute ago? Why does my head hurt so bad. I reach my hand out to the nearest person as they turn around and give me a judgy look. 

Suddenly, I cant see anything, or anyone. I can't feel anything and my mind is blank. What is happening.

Steven's POV:

"Steven!" I hear someone across the house call. "Steven, where the f*ck are you!?" I give Taylor a an excuse me look before placing my drink down and running past people to where the shouting came from. 

"Steven!" I hear once more before I turn a corner and see my best friend laying on the floor unconscious. Sh*t. I rush over to her side and check her pulse. She's alive. I breathe a sigh of relief before panicking and shouting instructions to people who's tarted circling around us. 

I picked up y/n's limp body and placed it on my lap just as someone came with a damp towel. I slowly placed it on her forehead and began playing with her hair. "Please be okay." I whispered. 

Y/n L/n has been my best friend since second grade, and although I've never had the guts to tell her, I've been in love with her since then. 

We always hang out together, so people automatically assume we're dating. That's probably why whoever saw y/n faint called me. I look down at y/n's closed eyes. I've adored her for so long, that the thought of losing her haunts me like a ghost. 

I slowly get up and carry her in my arms as I push past a few people who are giving me concerned stares. I couldn't care less, I needed to get her to safety. 

I walked out to my car before placing her in the passenger side of my car and walking around to my side. I held her hand the whole ride home, hoping she'd be alright.

As soon as I barged through the front door my mom ran over to help me carry her. "God, what happened to her?" I sighed. "She fainted at the party." I winced as i saw my mother roll her eyes. 

"No parties for a week." Acceptable. I nodded my head before placing y/n onto the couch and pulling a blanket over her. 

I sat on the chair across from her and admired for a second. I smiled before walking over tot he kitchen and making tea in case she woke up thirsty. 

Afterwards, I placed the mug onto the table and sat next to y/n's sleeping body.

"You're pretty when you sleep." I told her quietly.  

"And you look really stupid looking at me like that." she chuckled, her eyes still closed. 

"You scared the h*ll out of me, you know." I gave her an annoyed look. She blinked her eyes open and smiled at me. "I'm glad you care about me." she giggled weakly. 

I smiled at her and placed a kiss on her forehead before getting up and walking towards the kitchen. I heard her get up behind me. 

"Wait." I paused before turning around to look at her. She motioned for me to come sit next to her. 

I walked around the coffee table and sat down beside her before turning my head to look at her.

"What?" I laughed. "Thanks for caring for me." she smiled and I swear I saw her look down at my lips before looking back up into my eyes. 

"Yeah of c-" I was cutoff by her lips on mine. I smiled and wrapped my hands around her waist as hers found my shoulders. I could practically hear my ten-year-old self screaming in the back of my mind.

I slowly pulled away and kept my eyes closed. I slowly opened them to look at her. She was smiling at me like a kid in a candy store. 

"Look who's looking at me like that now." I said raising my eyebrows. "Oh shut up." she rolled her eyes before I began kissing her whole face and she fell backwards onto the couch. 

She wrapped her hands around my head, pulling me closer to her chest as she kissed the top of my head. I smiled before closing my eyes. 

That evening, I felt at peace. For whatever happened from now on, I would be happy knowing that I was adored by my best friend. 

THE END.

A/N: so ik the last line like they could break up/cheat or whatever but lets ignore that for now, anyways THIS WAS SO CUTE i loved the like tickle/kissing fight thing the most lmk what your guys' fav part was tho. as always vote n comment if u enjyoed and please give me any feedback below and tell me if you're enjoying this book so far! i love you all so so much and never foget that! mwahhh

x,rai