day one | conrad fisher 💋

A/n: this was written by someone who has literally never been in college so like im sorry if this isn't accurate.

-

I loved fall with my whole heart, but school? Absolutely not. 

It was my first year of college as well as my first day, and I was already lost. My eyes darted as i looked from my phone and spun around three times, trying to figure out where i was heading. 

There were upperclassmen stationed around campus, but I was not about to go talk to someone. My hands shook as i tried to find the name of my building.

I decided to give up on the map and walk around until i either overheard someone talking about it or i found it. Lucky for me, Charleston Hall was just behind a fountain. 

I found my classroom before walking in and taking a seat in the back of the class. A dirty blonde haired boy found a seat next to mine and smiled at me. I smiled back before pulling my textbooks out of my bag and setting them on the table. 

The professor came in a few minutes after and began discussing the most boring topic I've ever heard. 

"Hey!" I heard a voice whisper beside me, i turned to see the same boy handing me a folded up piece of paper. My heart smiled as i took it and unfolded it under the table. 

What classes do you have today?  -C

I smiled before scribbling 'English, Art and AP Chem.'  Then handing the paper back to him. A minute later he passed it back. We have Chem together, wanna study at the library after?

I shoved the note in my pocket then nodded at him before bringing my attention to the front of the class.

-

The day went by slow, but I couldn't wait to see the boy again. He stayed in my mind the whole day. 

I found my way to the library and opened the wooden doors before gasping. Thousands of books were arranged on shelves. I was in heaven. I ran to my favorite section before dropping my bag onto the floor and trying hard not to scream when i found the book at the top of my wishlist. 

-

It had been ten minutes before i heard a familiar voice. 

I put my book back and got up to follow the origin. His head turned to look at me as he gave me a warm smile. "Hey." He said quietly. I waved. 

We sat down at the nearest table before i slumped my head down in my arms. "Im exhausted."

"I can tell" he chuckled. "I'm Conrad, by the way." 

"Y/n." I replied with a tired voice. "And can you please tell me what on earth the chem teacher was talking about."

"Sure." 

-

It was now dark outside, and felt like i was about to fall asleep. 

"Here." He smiled again before handing me another slip of paper. "In case you need help with anything." 

I unfolded the paper to see his number. "Thanks, I'll need it."

"Anytime." He replied. 

-

What the actual heck happened to my incredible writing. Anyways this was trash but i felt like writing so here u go. 

Vote n comment if u enjoyed lmao request on chapter one :) ily all so much have the best rest of ur day, mwah!

X, rai