breakup | jeremiah fisher x y/n 🥀💋

note: the breakup isnt between jeremiah and y/n!

tw:cussing.

                            Jeremiah's POV:

I look down to see her laying on my stomach, quietly breathing. Id never imagine her sleeping between my thighs, but its a long story. 

Flashback:

                                       Y/N's pov:

Tears cloud my eyes as I open the door and feel tears rolling down my cheeks. I shut the door and lean my back against it. No one's home, so I don't try to quiet my sobs. 

"y/n?" I hear Jeremiah's voice in the other room. Shit. I try to stay as quiet as possible so he'd think I wasn't there. I covered my face with my hands as I saw him walk into the room. 

He rushed over to my side and cupped my cheeks with his hands, wiping my tears using his thumbs. I tried smiling as my eyes flooded once more. 

"Hey, hey, what's wrong." he said in a calming tone. "I...he...." I couldn't speak clearly. My mind wasn't working. "Let's go sit on the couch, yeah?" I gave him a small nod. He held my hand, leading me to the living room where he sat down next to me, not letting go.

I looked down and could feel him looking at me. "Look, you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to, but I'm here for you either way, okay?"  I nodded again and looked into his eyes. 

Jeremiah had something that just made anyone comfortable around him. It was one of those things I really admired about him. 

"Marcus broke up with me." I finally managed to say. My voice came out broken and high pitched. I could tell Jeremiah was mad. He looked into my eyes. "He wasn't worth it anyways." 

"He said..he texted me saying we needed to talk, and I was confused because...because I thought we were both doing fine and we were both happy but," I wiped my eyes with my sleeve, "he said that..that Chrissy was better, and he'd rather be with her than me, he said..he said i wasn't good enough for him." 

I buried my face into my hands. He took my hands in his, rubbing little circles. I sniffled and looked back at him. He shook his head in disappointment. I put my head onto his chest. I felt his legs wrap around my waist as he held me tightly in his arms. He really was just a big teddy bear. 

He slowly leaned back so I rested atop him.  He smiled down at me. His smiles were so contagious, they'd be the kind to cause an outbreak. I yawned, it wasn't late, only about 6:30, but all I wanted to do was fall asleep. 

I felt Jeremiah's hand playing with my hair, and I knew whatever happened from then on, he would be with me.

I smiled as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

                    Jeremiah's POV: 

I looked down at her, she was so cute when she was asleep. I smiled as I too fell asleep. 

the end.

w/c:500

date: 04/08/23

a/n:  for some reason i thought this one would be so much longer but oh well, anyways hope yall enjoyed, and rember, marcus and chrissy dont deserve u. anyways vote n comment if u enjoyed! and make sure to eat n drink today, i love you.

x, rai