sour patch game | jeremiah fisher x y/n 💋

-

Loud music blasted into my ears as I made my way around the house. Taylor wanted all of us to come over for her birthday, so here we were.

I suddenly felt someone grab my wrist and i turned around to see Belly. "Hey, uh, Taylor wanted us to play a game upstairs with you."

"Oh, fun! I was just looking for her" I replied, following Belly down a hallway and up stairs. We weaved through a few couples making out before she stopped at a door and we walked in together.

I looked around to see Taylor,Steven,Nicole,Shayla, Gigi,Cam and of course, Jeremiah, my long time best friend and crush. I wondered if Taylor invited him because she knew I liked him.

I heard Belly whisper "Bye!" as I walked towards my friends and took a seat between Taylor and Steven.

My eyes drifted to a small crystal bowl in the middle of us, filled to the brim with colorful Sour Patch Kids. "Ooh! Yum, my favorite." I smiled wide, looking around. Jeremiah smiled back at me and I felt my cheeks turned pink. I just hoped the colorful lights around us would hide that.

"So, we're gonna play the sour patch game," said taylor, "drinks are on the table and the guide is on my phone, only rule is you have to do it." Everyone nodded as Steven walked over to the table and grabbed a cup.

He sat back down as Taylor pointed at Nicole. "You, go."

Nicole closed her eyes and grabbed an orange candy. Taylor looked down at her phone then backed up. "Prank call someone." she said. Nicole took her phone out of her pocket and dialed a number, she put it on speaker. "Hello?" I heard an unfamiliar voice. "It's her ex." Taylor whispered, leaning over. I nodded.

"Hi, I'd like to order a large pepperoni pizza," Nicole said, smiling at everyone.

"Nicole, does that mean you still love me?" She laughed and hung up. We all laughed along with her.

She put her phone back in her pocket and we all looked at Shayla.

"Oh, all right." She sighed.

-

About an hour later we were all pretty much drunk except Cam and Gigi, who had agreed to be DDs. My vision was blurring and I was slurring most of my words.

Taylor looked at me and smirked. "Y/nnnn, your turn."

I groaned and leaned over and moved my hand around trying to feel the bowl. Taylor moved my hand and I picked one. Blue.

"Y/n, truth or dare." said Nicole. "Mmm, dare." i replied smiling.

"Alright, I dare you to take a different color." "Aww, boring." I heard taylor say.

I picked out another piece. Red.

"So, y/n?" I looked around to jeremiah. His eyebrows raised as he looked back at me.

"Well," I looked up dreamily, "I think Jeremiah's hot." I clapped my hand to my mouth as Taylor looked at me in shock.

I couldn't believe I had just done that. I couldn't even look at Jeremiah's face right now, he was probably embarrassed.

I hid my face in my hands as the others took their turns. I felt someone's eyes on me but was too drunk to figure out who.

It came to our last round, and there were four people left, Steven, Taylor, Jeremiah and Me.

Taylor laughed at something Steven had said before picking out a yellow piece. She cracked her knuckles and looked around. Steven gave her a beat as she rapped "[insert actually good rap here]" she had a proud grin on her face "and thats how its done."

We all nodded as it came to me. I picked up a green one and looked at Taylor. Her smile changed to a smirk. "Y/n, you have to," she paused before her eyes landed on Jeremiah. "Sit on Jeremiah's lap until your next turn."

I blushed hard. I looked at Jeremiah, who was smirking ever so slightly, motioning for me to come over.

I was drunk but that didn't stop me from understanding anything. I sighed and got up to walk towards Jeremiah before plopping down in his lap and looking back at everyone else. I could tell Gigi was jealous by the look on her face.

Taylor seemed as proud as before. Her eyes shifted to Steven, who picked up a blue piece. "Steven, truth or dare." Shayla said, a hopeful glint in her eye. "Truth," he replied. I heard a few groans around the room.

I felt Jeremiah shift under me, making me remember I was still in his lap. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as I blushed. I slightly leaned back into him and smiled.

"Is it true that you had a crush on Raye?" He rolled his eyes. "Yes, it's true." and I heard a few people laugh.

I saw everyone's gaze shift towards Jeremiah and I. "Y/n, grab me one, will you?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes before leaning forward, closing my eyes and picking out a blue one from the bowl. I gave it to Jeremiah before he popped it in his mouth. I looked back to see Nicole and Taylor smirking at each other then back at me.

"Jeremiah, truth or dare?" they asked in unison. He looked at Steven "Dare, i'm not a coward." he joked. Steven rolled his eyes at him as Taylor looked dead at me.

"I dare you to kiss y/n." she said. My heart stopped. I turned around to look at Jeremiah, he tilted his head asking for consent. I nodded before my lips crashed into his. He tasted like mint and candy. I slowly pulled away and stared into his eyes for a bit before I heard an alarm go off behind me and I turned my head.

"Oh, guys, it's 3, I have to get home soon." said gigi, looking down at her phone.

"We should all probably go, yeah?" We all nodded and got up. I stood and turned around to reach my arm out to jeremiah. He took my hand and pulled himself up.

I was about to walk out when he took my wrist and pulled me back towards him before engulfing me into a hug. I smiled against his shoulder.

"You're the best." He said before letting go of me and looking at me.

I scrunched my nose and he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and smiled at me.

He placed a kiss on my forehead before wrapping his arm around me and bringing me to the door. "Let's go home, yeah?" I smiled up at him then leaned my head into his chest.

THE END.

a/n: so i had to fix a few things w belly and also i got confused so many times, so sorry if none of this makes sense, but hope u enjoyed, vote n comment if you did. :)

x, rai