boba | jeremiah fisher x y/n 💋

My idea!! Please give credit/pm for permission if you want to use this idea.

Starting this at 1:23AM babyyy. Anyways enjoy this one. Btw comment ur fav boba i like thai tea or a strawberry fresca <3

—-} The story starts at the beach house. And also sorry for all the misspelled "i's/(i'm)s"

Also feel free to change the boba flavors yall get

_

Im staring at my phone, i've been scrolling on tiktok for hours and i'm getting bored. I look to the kitchen where I see Jeremiah, also on his phone. He looks so cute today.

I blink out of my fantasy and ask: "Hey, Jere?" "Yeah?" "Do you guys have boba here?" "No clue, never had it." A confused look forms on his face as he looks at you. "You. have never had boba,in your life, how is that possible?" he shrugs. "Hang on, ill see if they have any good places nearby."

I search for a bit then find a store not too far. "Found one, we'll leave in 10." "Is this a date?" he asks, a smirk plastered on his face. "You wish" you reply, giving him a gentle shove. You then walk upstairs to get ready.

As you walk into your room, your best friend Taylor is sprawled out onto her bed, you see she's texting someone but you can't make out their contact name. "Who are you texting?" I ask. "None of your business" she replies smiling. "Is it someone important?" I question, wiggling my eyebrows at her. She groans. "If you must know, its Steven, but we're not like that" I squinted at her. "Oh sure, I saw the way you two looked at each other at the boardwalk." pink flushed to her cheeks. "At least its not as bad as you and Jeremiah." "whats that supposed to mean?" i look at her, head turned to the side.

"If i didn't know you guys, i would assume you two were dating, he looks at you like you're the moon,y/n" i laugh. "He doesn't like me, besides, were just good friends." i know theres awkwardness in my voice, I just hope Taylor doesn't hear it. She gives me a look that says sure then looks back at her phone. I head over to my dresser to pick out an outfit. "And where might you be going?" "jere and i are gonna get boba." i look at her for an instant and smile. We both know were thinking the same thing. "Double Date!" we squeal in sync. "ill text Steven." she says. "And Ill tell Jeremiah." I reply.

-

A while later, Taylor and i both walk down to see Jeremiah and Steven playing chess in the living room. Taylor chuckles, "chess? seriously? " "you guys took forever" replied Steven. I check the clock "only 10 extra minutes" "thats a lot!" says Steven. "Well nevermind that" cuts in Taylor "We're ready, so lets go."

"y/n could you grab my keys?" i hear Jeremiah say from the front door "oh yes because i do everything for you." i reply jokingly "please" he adds. "Fine." i walk over and get his keys from the table and throw them to him. "You're the best." he smiles at me. I feel my face flush and try to hide it with my hair. Hopefully he didn't notice.

-

I climb into the passenger's seat and Steven and Taylor sit behind me, i pull down the mirror to fix my chapstick and swear i feel someone look at me. I then tilt the mirror back up and check my phone. "Steven, please tell me im not the only one who's never had boba." i hear Jeremiah say. I put my phone down and look at him, then ahead. "Nope, you're on your own, sorry." "awh, man."

"Is that it?" Taylor points at a huge 6 ft tall sculpture of a cup of boba. " i think so." i say smiling. Jeremiah parks the car and we all exit then walk over to the front door, where they show the menu. "What are you guys getting?" asks Jeremiah "thai" Taylor and i say in unison. "Im getting banana milk" adds Steven. Jeremiah takes a short look at the menu then says "i think i'll get mango raspberry lemonade" "works for me." Taylor says as we step inside.

We all place our orders and when its time to pay, Steven walks forward and cives the cashier his card. "don't worry, its on me, the folks at the country club tipped me a lot this week, so i'll cover" i notice Taylor put her hand on Steven's arm and he blushes. "Thanks" she says. He smiles at her.

-

We wait inside and a few minutes later we go to get our drinks, Taylor and I clink our cups together and laugh. The guys get their drinks and we all walk a few minutes to a beachside bench. I notice Jeremiah has his arm around me so I slightly move closer to him. As i swirl around my drink, Steven looks at it. "Wait, why doesn't mine have balls" 

i hear Jeremiah and Taylor both choke on their boba. "Steven!" scolds Taylor " you almost made me spit out my drink!" Jeremiah and I both can't stop laughing. I finally calm myself to explain "not everyone liked them with their tea, you're supposed to ask for it" "well how was i supposed to know?" "i thought you'd had boba before!" replies Jeremiah "uh, when i was like 8!" 

"guys calm down, it doesn't matter." i say, placing my hand on Jeremiah's shoulder, moving my thumb in circles. I can tell he pauses for a second to process that, I overthink and immediately move my hand. "Hey, can we go shopping?" asks Taylor. I see Jeremiah and Steven i've eachother a look then nod. "Fine" groans Steven. I can tell he's not actually annoyed when he sees the smile on Taylor's face.

We all get up and throw our empty cups away. As we walk Jeremiah and i's hands touch more than once. I look up at him and he's looking at me with the prettiest ocean blue eyes. I bring my hand closer to his and his fingers lace into mine. I smile, and i can tell he knows.

-

We come home at the end of the day with a lot of new clothing, and taylor and i are both exhausted. Its barely 4pm, so we settle on a nap. She wakes up around 8 then wakes me up and we cook ramen, i can hear the boys playing video games in the living room and chuckle to myself.

Once the noodles are done, we make four bowls and bring them over, they turn off their game and steven scrolls down to netflix. Taylor sits down legs on steven's lap, and i notice jeremiah patting the seat next to him, so i plop down beside him and grab half the blanket to put on my legs as jeremiah places his arm around me.

 I lean onto his shoulder then look up at him, he looks down slightly and places a kiss on my forehead. I close my eyes for a bit then look back at him and smile. I then shift my gaze to the tv screen as the title comes on and dramatic music starts playing. I look over to taylor and she winks at me then mouths told you. I roll my eyes then look from her to steven then back at her. She smiles. I then look back at the tv and move myself closer to jeremiah. This is the best place I could possibly be.

THE END.

Finished: 2:33am

w/c:1294

a/n: omg loved this one, again someone help me end my fanfiction chapters here, hello. Anyways i really hope you guys liked this one, i love it bc i love boba ( and jeremiah ofc ) but yeah please vote n comment if u enjoyed and have an incredible day!

Love,

Rai