envy | taylor jewel 💋🍒

could I request one with a jealous Taylor where she comforts reader a party after someone flirts with them and just angrily confesses and it just leads to a heated make out session, please? 🍒

requested by -BRXUSSXRDS-

FEM READER but whoever can read it idc

A/n please read_ B/N= boy's name, just choose whoever ur gonna kiss lmao, also f/n is friend's name.

Tw swearing x1

-

I looked at him, my eyes searching his. A smirk formed on my face as my hand found the back of his neck and I placed a long kiss onto his lips. I could feel the need in his response, the way his hands found my hair. 

I found myself panting the second our lips parted. I couldn't bring myself to do it. Not with her still in my life. I gazed into his eyes once more, a loving look upon my face. 

"I'll be right back." He nodded before I turned around and ran up the stairs, looking for the girl I couldn't take my mind off of.

 I needed to see her pretty eyes, and her gorgeous hips, and god her lips, every time I watched her talk, I had to resist the urge to slam my face into hers and kiss every inch of her body. 

Panic arose in my chest as I searched every corner of the house, not seeing her familiar face anywhere. 

I reached the end of the last hall I left unchecked, and a single room stood at the end, its handle staring me dead in the eyes. I took one slow breath before stepping past a couple kissing and standing in front of the door. 

I mentally crossed my fingers. Please have her be here. 

I opened the door and peeked inside. I heard a small whimper coming from the corner. I could recognize those sad sounds anywhere. 

As I rushed to her side, I closed the door but left it unlocked. 

"Tay? What's wrong?" 

She looked up at me, tears clouding her eyes, her face was pink. "Why would you kiss him?" She said through slow sobs. 

I gave her a confused look. "B/n. I was gonna tell you, but you had to kiss him. And on top, in front of me." 

Realization hit me in the chest. My first ever girl crush, my best friend, my other half. She had loved me this whole time. This time I couldn't stop myself. 

I pushed my lips into hers as my arms found their place at her sides. She kissed me back almost immediately, her hands finding my waist. 

I quietly groaned into our kiss as I lowered my waist to sit on her lap. She bit at my lip and I couldn't help it. 

I slowly moved my hips, grinding against her. Her hand found my cheek as she pulled my face away for a second. I got up and looked at her, confused. 

She turned around to face the bed before giving me a look. I understood and sat down on the bed before she crawled onto me, lips finding mine once more. 

I felt her thighs land in my hands, my thumbs grazing her skin. God, who knew. F/n was right, girls were much better. 

I felt my back on the covers as I looked up at her. She pulled away for an instant, and I immediately missed the feeling of her lips on mine. I looked at my pretty girl again, my goddess, my embodied sunlight.  Her knees on either side of me, she looked at me, eyes full of passion and adoration. 

I loved this girl, now, tomorrow, forever. 

She glanced down from my eyes to my lips, and then and there I wanted to grab her face and kiss the hell out of it. 

She moved off me and walked away, her hips swaying gorgeously. A quiet whimper left my lips as she turned around and placed a finger to her lips, looking around cautiously. 

She locked the door quietly before walking back towards me, a proud look on her face. 

I gave her a dramatic look. Who knew sweet Taylor Jewel was into girls. 

She smirked at me before pressing her face into mine. 

-

I know i robbed you guys, leave me alone. I tried okay, im actually hella proud of this so yk. Anyways i hope I fulfilled your request as desired. Please dont be a ghost reader, vote and comment if you enjoyed, request on the first chapter and leave feedback below :))

Mwah, ily all so much.

X, rai