tease | conrad fisher x y/n 💋🍒

enjoy!

tw: lemon

-

Conrad's pov:

I walked through the door and wandered to the kitchen, where I heard a cheery humming.

Y/n was probably cleaning the kitchen singing Taylor Swift again. She often did this, although no one ever knew about it except me, because I always came home late from work.

I smiled as I poked my head into the kitchen to see her swaying her hips while scrubbing the kitchen sink.

"I'm drunk, in the back of the car, and I cried like a baby coming home from the bar." she sang to her sponge-microphone. I laughed quietly as she kept singing. I then walked into the kitchen and stood behind her before wrapping my arms around her waist. She smiled and put her sponge down then turned around to look at me.

She wrapped her hands around my neck then looked up into my eyes.

"Hey pretty." I looked down at her smiling face. She scrunched her nose. God I loved it when she did that. "Hey, handsome." she replied, tilting her head up at me.

"You know you're so cute when you sing." she chuckled then looked down then back up at me. "Thanks."

"Are you done cleaning yet? I don't want you up all night." She let go of me and climbed up onto the counter then looked back up at me. "I'm just about finished." she replied. "I know that's not why you want me to be done." she smirked.

Y/N's pov:

I looked up at his confused face and smirked. He looked into my eyes looking for an explanation. I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. He scoffed dramatically before walking towards me and standing between my knees. I felt his hands around my thighs as I didnt move my eyes away from him.

I then wrapped my legs around his waist and smiled up at him. He tilted his head down, lips lingering near mine. I closed my eyes, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see him chuckling. "Oh stop teasing already." I said, hooking my finger onto his collar and pulling his face closer to mine. A small smirk formed on his face before he kissed me. I moved my hand to the back of his neck, deepening our kiss, I could feel him smiling on my lips.

His hands wrapped around my waist as he picked me up. I gasped, my lips not leaving his. He slowly carried me over to the living room and sat down on the couch, my thighs still wrapped tightly around his waist. I finally broke away needing air. I looked into his eyes.

His smile grew. I slowly adjusted my hips as I kissed him hungrily. I felt his hands wrap around my torso as I wrapped my hands around his neck. I heard a small moan escape his lips and smirked.

I took my hands away from him and pulled away. I could tell he was confused. I got up and walked towards the kitchen.

"y/n." I heard him say sternly. I paused but didn't turn around. "Yes?" I replied innocently. "Come back here, I'm not done with you." he said, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Well I am, Fisher, so deal with it." I walked into the kitchen, swaying my hips.

"Oh, don't you 'Fisher' me." he said from the living room as I heard him get up and walk towards me. I ignored him and put some pots away.

I turned around only to be met with his figure towering over me. Anger filled his eyes. I only smirked back at him. I felt his hand wrap just below my chest and swallowed hard. Now he was the one wearing a smirk. He stepped between my knees and kissed me again.

God, this boy.

I tangled my fingers in his dirty blond hair, tugging slightly. He grabbed my thighs and placed me back onto the counter. He trailed his hand down my thigh, sending shivers down my spine. Then pulled away. I looked at him shocked, he only smiled at me.

"That's what you get for teasing, l/n."

I glared at him, then smiled. I wasn't about to let him win this. So I hopped down and walked to my room.

"Goodnight, Conrad."

"Goodnight." I could hear how annoyed he was with me.

-

The end.

a/n: so my first attempt at lemon, lmk if u guys enjoyed, im sorry for ROBBING YOU, yes ik we both wanted smut but im a horrible smut writer i promise. Well work on it tho. Anyways if u enjoyed vote n comment, ily x, rai

w/c:754

date: 08/08/23